~funny quotes of dgn~

JaneDead

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mail man is hot, I am going to jump on him in the bushes one day.

I think he gets those firm round buns walking to mail boxes all day.

He smiles at me allot but is probably just normal....I don't know.  Most of my freinds are depressed goths and I am not used to people smiling unless they are having a psychotic attack or something.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the "Did Jesus Exist" thread:

I think it is most probable that Jesus did exist.

Luke, John, Acts, and 1 Corinthians were first hand accounts.  They name check king Herod and Pontius Pilate.  Luke was a noted historian for christs sake (oops - sorry for the pun). 

Julius Meuller is an expert on mythology who says that it takes at least two generations for a myth to develop.  the story of jesus was widely accepted by many right after his death and within two decades had transformed the world.....all while contemporaries of Jesus were alive.....the new testament can't be proven myth like say 2nd and 3rd century apocryphal documents.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay,

Now ... for the two replies TO HIMSELF, in which he quoted HIMSELF:

Dude, you're a fucking asshole.  All you do is spend 8 hours a day split between the "I hate my life" thread and the mens room barfing up your breakfast (aka screwdriver) from that morning.    So shut the hell up with this psuedo-fratboy-intellectual jesus shit.  I havn't seen anything this pretentious since I watched PBS back in 1989.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

blow me. I'm writing to the mods to have you banned.  bitch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... I'm still laughing ....

Edited by Rayne

phee already put this one in here, but it may be the funniest post I've ever read on DGN so it bares repeating:

Phee I am glad that you got this time away to take pause and reflect.  DGN is a serious lifetime commitment and at times it can get overwhelming.  Believe me I know.  I once killed myself because someone posted something bad about me but then I realized they were talking about Richard Simmons, so I came back to life.  I got fired from my last 16 jobs for being on DGN all day, they thought it was a message board!!!  Can you believe that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edited by Blackmail

I just am STUPENDOUSLY miffed at parking attendants who act like they're running the velvet rope line at Studio Fucking Fifty Four.

:laughing

with the exception of "Exile: North Carolina", I've been attending that dump for around 15 years

Exile: North Carolina <---- Priceless (reminds me of how thankful I am I'm not back in the south)

Edited by Onyx

You won't likely see me at CC or any of the other cluibs really.  I'm just very busy is all. If I do make it to a club I will probably be wearing a peach prom dress, or a lime one and if this EBay bid goes well, I'll have a fuschia (let me say that again, FUSCHIA) one to add to the collection.  I also wear them when I go sing karaoke.  I'm not so much a karaoke "singer" as I am a "karaoke performance artist". 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...