Who says I don't? Anyway if I told you it wouldn't be a secret. If you were in the circus, what would your job be?

I am not sure... if they have a basement dwelling rape slave position at the circus... I would probably be it.

Which period in history had the coolest outfits?

Victorian, what's your favorite historical torture device?

(Good one)

I wonder if the spice girls count... but baring that.. there were so many to pick from during the inquisition.... hmm

What is an odd place that you have always wanted to visit?

Not really a desert guy but I'll go for a choc frostee.

You wake up with supermans powers, do you become a super hero, super villain, or just say fuck it and fly to Tahiti for that vacation you've been saving up for?

I would hide my powers so that I would not be forced to work for governments. Do everything I always wanted to do with Superman's powers...and then take over the world. Revealing myself and lulling people into trying to pay me off to stop being an evil villain only to make them all go bankrupt before taking over anyway. :p

Who is your favorite super villain?

I would hide my powers so that I would not be forced to work for governments. Do everything I always wanted to do with Superman's powers...and then take over the world. Revealing myself and lulling people into trying to pay me off to stop being an evil villain only to make them all go bankrupt before taking over anyway. :p

Who is your favorite super villain?

I would have to go with the head of the government in the book "1984," the one and only "Big Brother." He was obviously not even real, just a representation the oppressive police state made up. However, that "super villain" could actually be real, unlike any comic book villain.

What is your favorite book dealing with oppressive governments?

I would have to go with the head of the government in the book "1984," the one and only "Big Brother." He was obviously not even real, just a representation the oppressive police state made up. However, that "super villain" could actually be real, unlike any comic book villain.

What is your favorite book dealing with oppressive governments?

Ayn Rand's - Anthem (its a novel, not non-fiction reminiscent of 1984 but a bit more on the mind-control side.)

How many hours of sleep do you need per day to be "fairly well rested"?

Ayn Rand's - Anthem (its a novel, not non-fiction reminiscent of 1984 but a bit more on the mind-control side.)

How many hours of sleep do you need per day to be "fairly well rested"?

I usually need only about five. I'm quite the night owl and don't usually hit the sack until about 3am, and then get up about 8 or 9. Meh. Sleep is for the weak.

If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?

Valentine Michael Smith, because he grokked.

Ok now that was a sweet reference.

What movie do you wish was your life?

Hrmm.. having only like 5 seconds to think about it before i walk away from the comp... Groundhog Day. Having all that time to learn/perfect my life before I move on to the next day? Awesome. (for some reason Dark City jumped into my mind but HELLL no.. bad mind bad!)

That is hard, I'm torn between various interesting diseased (Carl Sagan poped to mind) and my dad. I guess I'd have to go with dad, have a lot of unsaid things I'd like to say. Unless maybe the (unknown) love of my life is available, and this was the only way to find her, I think dad would understand.

Do you think things in your life are getting better or worse?

That is hard, I'm torn between various interesting diseased (Carl Sagan poped to mind) and my dad. I guess I'd have to go with dad, have a lot of unsaid things I'd like to say. Unless maybe the (unknown) love of my life is available, and this was the only way to find her, I think dad would understand.

Do you think things in your life are getting better or worse?

Yes I do think they are getting better or worse.

If Jesus is the son of God and also God himself... does that mean that Mary gave birth to Jesus' father and son at the same time?

Yes, sadly, and now the CDC has my house under quarantine.

How many children do you eat annually?

Generally I eat about 125, but lately I've had to cut down my extraneous spending. Those little bastards are expensive!

Which one of these would you eat: Prune baby food or Puppy Chow?