• 3 weeks later...

Pro:

- More time to experience life, attune skills, accumulate wealth, explore the world, become super knowledgeable. You'd have very little FOMO - The fear of missing out. You could do many lifetimes worth of experiences. 

- If you have invulnerability and eternal youth, you could basically be a god, or at least an awesome vigilante superhero. You could eventually take over the human race and bend it to your will. Potential to create a utopia, or at least world peace. Or, you know, be happy in all of the destruction ever. Whatever floats your boat.  

- You theoretically would never have to worry about dying, which is a super powerful thought and feeling. Imagine the positivity of thinking that you have nothing to fear in terms of your own limitations. It could be a blessing and invigorate you to overcome the fears inside your own mind and truly experience life. 

Cons:

- Become really lonely and depressed forevar, depending on your outlook on life. Especially if you're the only immortal, and you get to watch everyone you love die. Or people view you as a monster and hunt you. Or, if you don't get involved and are a pessimist, watch as mankind perpetually makes itself crumble. Hello isolation!

- if you don't have those awesome extra perks, imagine having to live forever as you get perpetually older and weaker, or get into a serious accident and lose limbs or become disfigured for the rest of forever. I'd hate to be a living mummy.

- If mankind doesn't manage to find another planet and the technology to go there, it'll suck to experience the sun dying and the planet frying to a crisp (Thanks for your star analogy, Phee)

---

Question:

What do you think about before you go to sleep?

Edited by Illuminatrix

It's amazing how much it can vary.... sometimes the thoughts are so random and strange I wonder what happened to my brain that day.... If I am lucky though, I think about cuddling with my dog.

What is your favorite color that the sky can be?

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/8/2019 at 12:56 AM, EatAjaxAndDie said:

Probably reading.

What is your earliest memory of music?

My grandfather playing "The Irish Washerwoman" on his harmonica, sometime before 1965.

What is your guilty pleasure?

• 1 year later...