The Official DGN Pity Party Thread!!!

phee

• 3 weeks later...

I am sad.  My best friend (who isn't overly close to begin with) is moving FAR away.  Right now I can get to her in about 3 hours, after this weekend it will be more like 10. 

She's moving for a better job and to be closer to her man, which are good things.  But, sad for me  =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

=( Ouch Saechalyn. I know how you feel though. My best friends live in FL and up in Lansing. Both have terrible roomies that I despise to top it off. I'm always open for free hugs and a listening ear if you need 1 dear lady.

• 2 weeks later...

I was feeling ill, and I thought...

what did I used to do when my life was ruled by pain?

So, I'm here.

I used to fucking rule this thread. Ok, well maybe not, but I whined the loudest, as memory serves.

Pity me for being here after a long hiatus.

My life has improved much since then and I've gone from hurt with to unbelievably frickin happy for the queen to my king of this thread. (who not coincedentally ALSO left DGN for a life of happiness and true love)

Sometimes time off from something gives you clarity and insight into what and where you should be...

and it's not here

so pity me

Oh and 'ello!

I missed you guys.

You soulsucking vampires!

Bean......  You need brightly colored socks..... That is my diagnosis....  Go out and buy 5 pairs of the freakiest, brightest, most insane socks you can find.....  At least one pair must have monkeys.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree...socks are a great way to cheer one up....

Make sure you get some argyles too....

Target has some killer knee high argyles....in awsome color mixes.

Bean......  You need brightly colored socks..... That is my diagnosis....  Go out and buy 5 pairs of the freakiest, brightest, most insane socks you can find.....  At least one pair must have monkeys.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*giggle* just the thought of doing this is making me feel better...off to Target I go!!