The Official DGN Pity Party Thread!!!

phee

All right all of you...that's enuff. You are to come to my house oin your favorite pj or lounging clothes and cuddle up in my queen sized bed and sip whatever makes you feel comfy... the faerie has spoken!

post-153-1141970175_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saephyr

OMG :blink

All the bad feelings I pushed away for 2 years have suddenly come rushing back into my soul....

My previous Employer CAME IN this morning.....(We did not leave on a good note when I quit)...while my current employer was here.....

He came in to THANK me for sending him referrals.....which was noble of him...

But this man made my life hell for 5 years....manipulated me, told me I would never find a better job, cornered me into staying, promised me money and then said I didn't deserve it, or would hold it above my head, jumped on me about EVERYTHING, liked to Debate, prove me wrong, was a pervert, would set me up for failure, embarrass me in front of my clients...personally attack me....was confrontational, etc.....need I say more...? There is a ton more...this is nothing.

Anyway, I was like WTF is he coming here for OMG is going to embarrass me? OMG did I say something and it got back to him? OMG WTF is he coming here for????

This man made me so anxious, stressed, nervous, he was tighly wound, a money grubber....pressuring....

All those feelings came back after I left him almost 2 years ago....

WHEW! What a rush....

Although, he expressed some jealousy, and grief for losing me the way he did, and is having problems keeping employees, and admitted how well he had it with me.....

Fucker....Now THAT is revenge.....

Good job hun keeping your composure, I would of ripped him a new ass

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG Pharoh, you have no idea what this man did to my esteem. I still to this day don't know why I stayed so long...Oh yeah, I needed money and I wanted a career in insurance. I stuck it out and by the grace of good luck, I found this job doing what I was doing before, only I LOVE my boss. I could not be working for a better employer. I am so very lucky to have found Bruce...my boss. It came about so perfectly. Seriously like GOD was holding his hand out like here you go....take this...after 5 years of HELL. It couldn't have worked out better....

But OMG did that wind me up this morning...I am still shaking.... :blink

I know what your going through hun, I worked for a company that did tech support for Ford, except instead of 1 person running you down, they had an entire team of people, and when I finally left the company, on my last day the senior project manager walked up to me, and said well good luck with you starting over, your losing alot leaving here.......I was like wait a second, the only thing I have gained here in 2 years is a 20 cents extra per hour. Now you have kept me in this position intentially cause I please the ford directors that I sit accross from me, and you have that extra nerve? What I said was "Dave, it's just business and it's nothing personal." That job almost had me at stroke level, and he had the extra gull to say that? I hate buisnesses.

I hate mean people who are mean just to be mean. We get them all the time in our store. I have NEVER in my whole life dealt with so many mean people who treat my employees like total shit for NO reason.

NO, we don't have coupons to give you.

NO, makeovers aren't free. They're $30.00 with an appointment.

NO, you can't return an item without a receipt. How do we know that you bought it here??

:blink

NO, you can't call Lisa "stupid" because we don't have a certain product that was discontinued.

OMG

Why? I don't get it!

NO, I can't stop doing this client's makeover to try a product on you! She's paying for MY time, bitch!

NO.

=(  *hugs the Kelly baby*

Ok all I need is an address or to be invited to your next xompany function as your guest and he will feel justice my pretty friend.

:devil  :devil  :devil  :devil  :devil  :devil TRUST ME  :cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh heh heh...... :devil