How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

I feel like the cosmos have been rearranging themselves into something that is generating unprecedented good fortune for me in a few ways, even some stuff that I had gave up on seeing "good luck" ever materialize. I found myself in a unique position that may bring about some damn prosperity, I've been able to influence some positive types of shit to come about for certain people. By all means these aughta be some kinda joyful positive times going by, instead tho this whole year I only feel dead on the inside so extremely that a few times I was just as close to being dead outside too. Very weird contradictory vibes I reckon.

20 hours ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

Full of anxiety and being a bit overly emotional about the conversation I’m having today with my medical team  😕

A lot of weight was lifted off my shoulders yesterday. It’s amazing what a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor can do. Just goes to show just how much ptsd I actually have surrounding medical neglect by past doctors. I’m overwhelmed by how sad I am at losing so much time to get my fertility issues figured out… and now it’s too late. But being believed goes a long way to begin healing both physically and mentally. 

basically I’m feeling quite a lot right now. 

relieved the baby daddy ex is finally lving me alone

its been over 20 yrs of trying to either get me back, or GET ME BACK..if you know, what I mean.

he is in a cult. they stalk TIRELESSLY when you lv. like a frickin scientologist! sheesh! its no wonder im atheist now. wtf.

Feeling accomplished. Cleaned a portion of the kitchen, reorganized the tupperware/plastic cabnient. "Fixed" (duct taped) the front closet in the living room, organized said closet of the footwear, swept the living room, and vaccumed the rug. 

Eventual plans is to paint the areas that had been mudded over, find a new light cover for the hallway, and going through things of mine in the garage.

10 hours ago, gwen said:

after reading the memorial thread ....like I want to make the most of what little time I have left.

That wasn't the original intent of it, but if you got something positive out of it then that's awesome!

9 hours ago, gwen said:

relieved the baby daddy ex is finally lving me alone

its been over 20 yrs of trying to either get me back, or GET ME BACK..if you know, what I mean.

he is in a cult. they stalk TIRELESSLY when you lv. like a frickin scientologist! sheesh! its no wonder im atheist now. wtf.

First, LOL.  Second, I'm sorry you were in a cult but I'm glad that you're at least being left alone now.

Livid.

My daughter has done nothing but give. Her husband hinted that he doesn’t love her anymore on Tuesday, causing her to spiral to the point that I had to call the cops to take her to the hospital on Thursday. She was fucking furious and said some pretty horrible shit to me, but realized that I wasn’t wrong for doing so.

last night, he informed her that he doesn’t love her and hasn’t loved her for quite some time. Imagine, being taken in, leading someone to believe that you love them, constantly saying some really crazy things, because you have mental health issues, and then telling the very person that has done nothing, but stand up for you and fight for you that you don’t love them.

she is at home with us, right now. He will be moving out. I have no fucking idea where he thinks he’s going. He doesn’t have a fucking job. His mental health is in the toilet. He won’t get help, despite promising for the last couple of years. My husband and I have been nothing but patient, kind, and generous. No more. I am fucking livid. But at least she’s here and safe with us. Being hurt like that is rough and I remember exactly how it felt.

But I am heartbroken for her. So heartbroken. She feels like a failure. In reality, it was him that failed her. She gave everything. Time to heal.

like a blk letter board is so much easier on the eyes

is it a conspiracy to sell more eye glasses

who knows

my phone settings dont even go this dark

i like it

my sight isnt blurry after using this forum

3 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Livid.

My daughter has done nothing but give. Her husband hinted that he doesn’t love her anymore on Tuesday, causing her to spiral to the point that I had to call the cops to take her to the hospital on Thursday. She was fucking furious and said some pretty horrible shit to me, but realized that I wasn’t wrong for doing so.

last night, he informed her that he doesn’t love her and hasn’t loved her for quite some time. Imagine, being taken in, leading someone to believe that you love them, constantly saying some really crazy things, because you have mental health issues, and then telling the very person that has done nothing, but stand up for you and fight for you that you don’t love them.

she is at home with us, right now. He will be moving out. I have no fucking idea where he thinks he’s going. He doesn’t have a fucking job. His mental health is in the toilet. He won’t get help, despite promising for the last couple of years. My husband and I have been nothing but patient, kind, and generous. No more. I am fucking livid. But at least she’s here and safe with us. Being hurt like that is rough and I remember exactly how it felt.

But I am heartbroken for her. So heartbroken. She feels like a failure. In reality, it was him that failed her. She gave everything. Time to heal.

I imagine it's like cutting out a cancerous growth that was sucking the life out of her.  If it's there long enough you just get used to it and figure it might be easier to leave it there.  Though it sounds like it has excised itself.  Though love is dumb and we will do dumb shit for it given the chance.  No one likes rejection and many times we don't react well to that either.

Wish both her, you, and the rest of yours the best.

2 hours ago, gwen said:

like a blk letter board is so much easier on the eyes

is it a conspiracy to sell more eye glasses

who knows

my phone settings dont even go this dark

i like it

my sight isnt blurry after using this forum

Since I've got Autism and bright lights/colors are a bit of a trigger, I've used a dark theme on everything since like 1998 (possibly even before then.) Color compliance always sucks for a lot of websites though.  Firefox has a great dark mode built in now but I still use DarkReader for better control over that.  You may want to check it out.

(I don't know what that "Honey" crap is though nor do I trust that, but the base app is open sourced and I assume it's been audited by now.)

9 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I imagine it's like cutting out a cancerous growth that was sucking the life out of her.  If it's there long enough you just get used to it and figure it might be easier to leave it there.  Though it sounds like it has excised itself.  Though love is dumb and we will do dumb shit for it given the chance.  No one likes rejection and many times we don't react well to that either.

Wish both her, you, and the rest of yours the best.

Thank you. I have concerns that he’s going to suck her back in. Before she met him, she would never have tolerated this sort of thing. She has always said she wants a partner not a project, but then he came along, and I just don’t understand what happened there. it hurts my fucking heart. And I have to tread lightly. It’s just so rough because she deserves a whole lot more than this. A whole lot better. She’s young and beautiful and smart and funny and this shit shouldn’t be happening. I’m just gonna keep my fingers crossed  and hope that he doesn’t try some bullshit to make her stay. He needs to get the fuck out and be done with it. My therapist is going to have a whole lot to hear when I talk to her next. Thank goodness for therapy. 

13 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Livid.

Hugs. Healing vibes to your daughter and shitty karma vibes to him.

16 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

YES YES YES! That's what my throat feels like exactly! Razor blades soaked in kerosene and lit of fire! 

Vicks on your throat and chest. Gargle diluted peroxide.... Cover the soles of your feet in Vicks too, throw on some  socks when you sleep like that probably. It helped me last night. 

I'm sorry for the pervy part but the rest is legit. 

Edited by kat

44 minutes ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Thank you. I have concerns that he’s going to suck her back in. Before she met him, she would never have tolerated this sort of thing. She has always said she wants a partner not a project, but then he came along, and I just don’t understand what happened there. it hurts my fucking heart. And I have to tread lightly. It’s just so rough because she deserves a whole lot more than this. A whole lot better. She’s young and beautiful and smart and funny and this shit shouldn’t be happening. I’m just gonna keep my fingers crossed  and hope that he doesn’t try some bullshit to make her stay. He needs to get the fuck out and be done with it. My therapist is going to have a whole lot to hear when I talk to her next. Thank goodness for therapy. 

Again love is blind and a little retarded.  We often see what we want to see and any outside interference just reenforces our shitty decisions (and even moreso when that advice comes from a parent at least until we figure out parent's actually are trying to help, and not even then sometimes.)

Love is a religion based on a fallible god.  You need to desecrate her false idol because if he has no options he probably will try to get her back even if he no longer loves her because survival > comfort.  Maybe don't actively do anything though but just be ready?  There are no easy answers because the kids probably don't even really know what they want, they just want change.

In then end though I'm really just some stranger on the internet reading into things.  However I'm really good at that sometimes.

45 minutes ago, kat said:

Hugs. Healing vibes to your daughter and shitty karma vibes to him.

Yeah, I am definitely not a hateful person. However, after surviving an abusive first marriage, I’m rather intolerant. I am very proud of her, but I’m also worried about her.