How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

1 minute ago, Scary Guy said:

Again love is blind and a little retarded.  We often see what we want to see and any outside interference just reenforces our shitty decisions (and even moreso when that advice comes from a parent at least until we figure out parent's actually are trying to help, and not even then sometimes.)

Love is a religion based on a fallible god.  You need to desecrate her false idol because if he has no options he probably will try to get her back even if he no longer loves her because survival > comfort.  Maybe don't actively do anything though but just be ready?  There are no easy answers because the kids probably don't even really know what they want, they just want change.

In then end though I'm really just some stranger on the internet reading into things.  However I'm really good at that sometimes.

Oh, I assure you that I am concerned About him trying to get her back because he has no place else to go. But he went out with a friend tonight, and I am really hoping that friend lets him move in with him. Yes, it’s going to hurt her a little bit more. But I don’t want her suffering the way she has for the last few years.

it sounds selfish and conniving, I know. But I remember how bold and powerful she was before he took all that away. I just want her to be happy, and that’s the biggest thing for me.

1 minute ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Oh, I assure you that I am concerned About him trying to get her back because he has no place else to go. But he went out with a friend tonight, and I am really hoping that friend lets him move in with him. Yes, it’s going to hurt her a little bit more. But I don’t want her suffering the way she has for the last few years.

it sounds selfish and conniving, I know. But I remember how bold and powerful she was before he took all that away. I just want her to be happy, and that’s the biggest thing for me.

Oh, because I apparently a thought.  Cults have a lot of the same aspects as relationships.  Though most relationships aren't quite this level of bad.  It's a fun watch in any case.

2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Oh, because I apparently a thought.  Cults have a lot of the same aspects as relationships.  Though most relationships aren't quite this level of bad.  It's a fun watch in any case.

~~~~~

Yup, they all drank the Kool-Aid.

Tweak the reward method a little and this was how the guy at the end of our block used to recruit neighborhood kids into his gang to run guns and drugs for him when we were little.  The girls always ended up in his haram and was used to recruit other young girls.  The unfortunate part is that all of this happened right across the street from a high school and it's sister middle school.

Eventually, after decades of trying, the police finally caught the guy and the apartment building was condemned and demolished due to poor management and a lack of upkeep.

A lot of friends were put into therapy.

6 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

That’s actually quite disturbing lol

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yup, they all drank the Kool-Aid.

Tweak the reward method a little and this was how the guy at the end of our block used to recruit neighborhood kids into his gang to run guns and drugs for him when we were little.  The girls always ended up in his haram and was used to recruit other young girls.  The unfortunate part is that all of this happened right across the street from a high school and it's sister middle school.

Eventually, after decades of trying, the police finally caught the guy and the apartment building was condemned and demolished due to poor management and a lack of upkeep.

A lot of friends were put into therapy.

Well at least they got therapy.  Still sucks things like that happen though, constantly, all over the planet.

The best way to stop that shit is education with an emphasis on critical thinking and skepticism.  Still some people are weak minded and just like to follow someone or something because it's easier than figuring out life for themselves, and that is unfortunate.  I feel like Freud would think that was because of a base instinctual need for some type of parental figure to control everything.

I have a lot figured out but I've never been charismatic enough to run a cult.  I can barely get people to come to my DJ gigs and even that is a lot of work.  No instead I like leaving little droppings of information online and people can make of them whatever they want.  I love freedom and controlling others is the opposite of that.

i have a former cop helping me with this very subject. he has taught me deductive reasoning skills. he taught me to always look at all sides of the situation. another thing he taught me. follow the money trail. when someone is messing with you its about: power. money. sex. control.

avoiding my own version of the chit show today 

good day to be out on the water

if its not crowded and your not new at it.

so far

i tripped over the trailer and fell on my face

not good, tbi's

ran into dock 3x almost took it out

scratched trailer

dented truck

smashed finger in door of boat

hard

flooded boat 3x

huge frickin mess, 3x...

boat fell off leg

1 1/2 hrs trying to launch

threw anchor overboard opps forgot to tie to rope btw at this point we are stranded in lk st clair because

the ignition switch fell out.

so we got a tow.

everyone at the marina was like welp

you got your 1st x newbies luck out of the way

EVERYONE has a hard x at first

dont let it rattle you.

then it was like oh btw you guys got towed your 3rd x out

ahahahaaaa! 

ya real funny ok. boat usa comes within an hr

your still

freaking out, out there...drifting, at this point...

Edited by gwen

6 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Well at least they got therapy.  Still sucks things like that happen though, constantly, all over the planet.

The best way to stop that shit is education with an emphasis on critical thinking and skepticism.  Still some people are weak minded and just like to follow someone or something because it's easier than figuring out life for themselves, and that is unfortunate.  I feel like Freud would think that was because of a base instinctual need for some type of parental figure to control everything.

I have a lot figured out but I've never been charismatic enough to run a cult.  I can barely get people to come to my DJ gigs and even that is a lot of work.  No instead I like leaving little droppings of information online and people can make of them whatever they want.  I love freedom and controlling others is the opposite of that.

~~~~~

Weak minded and young, that's why this guy only got kids 9 and younger.  Once he had you, you would do anything he asked.  But poor kids in a poor neighborhood, sometimes, all it took was the offer of food and you were hooked.  He had it, you wanted it.  Dude was the type of predator that had parents thinking he was a charitable man helping to look after the kids in the neighborhood.

Everything was word of mouth.  You never saw him unless he asked to have you be brought to see him.  I got to see him one time when I was 9.  He made the mistake of offering me candy.  In my family, you were taught to never take candy from strangers.  That was the rule and I believe that was my saving grace.  I was removed from the apartment and not allowed to return.

58 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Weak minded and young, that's why this guy only got kids 9 and younger.  Once he had you, you would do anything he asked.  But poor kids in a poor neighborhood, sometimes, all it took was the offer of food and you were hooked.  He had it, you wanted it.  Dude was the type of predator that had parents thinking he was a charitable man helping to look after the kids in the neighborhood.

Everything was word of mouth.  You never saw him unless he asked to have you be brought to see him.  I got to see him one time when I was 9.  He made the mistake of offering me candy.  In my family, you were taught to never take candy from strangers.  That was the rule and I believe that was my saving grace.  I was removed from the apartment and not allowed to return.

Our neighborhood pedo was Steve. 

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yikes, yeah young impressionable minds are what they seek.  Same thing with religion and "the age of reason" being 7, gotta hook'em young!  Wash them brains our real good they do.  Some question things and get kicked out for not swallowing the bullshit whole.

There's a reason Catholics/other religions get caught constantly and have to move states/countries.  I think Zappa said it best in "the only difference between a cult and a religion is the size of the real estate."

a zappa quote!

awesome!

ya love is just brain chemicals and you have a sort of neurocell in your heart that helps ypu think/feel to develop attachmenys its part of evolution to survive in groups on the planes as hunter gatherers.

nothing more

dont get caught up in it

it isnt real

1 hour ago, gwen said:

a zappa quote!

awesome!

ya love is just brain chemicals and you have a sort of neurocell in your heart that helps ypu think/feel to develop attachmenys its part of evolution to survive in groups on the planes as hunter gatherers.

nothing more

dont get caught up in it

it isnt real

Well it is real, but only if two+ people feel it (though I prefer limiting it to two but that's just me.)  Otherwise all you have is heartache and longing, and possibly rejection if you act on it.  Though much like holding your hand over a flame, if you can overcome and ignore it then it has no power over you.

I think I'd get over the physical pain easier, though I suppose ether has a breaking point.

feeling like 1800 lack a sak is my key to freedom!

i luv annoymous tip lines.

drg dlr ex? keep stalkin.

you owe me over 600,000 in child support.

and i dont want yer dirrty money.

keep trying to UNINITIATE me from yer so called druid witch coven. nut.

this uninitiated thing is all ego.

NO ONE INITIATES ANYONE.

life is your initiator! every experience is just a stepping stone towards truth! if anyone claims to be guru

RUN FAST in the other direction.

not even sure i want to meditate in temple anymore. i know what i feel. and i felt hypnosis guy try to get in my head.

of i am meant to learn it its, MINE to learn. NOT yours..

but

this experience inspired 100 songs that i am now working on. 

including a parody on false gurus.

going to be set to a play called

the Ramen Shaman.  it includes pasta rasta boy and hula ho tantic hooker

i am really done with coven drama.

solitaire forever now with these outrageous claims i hear like my dad can levitate tables and i am a true troll with two livers common ppl. sanity and science.

prove your dad can levitate tables or stfu.

Edited by gwen

Actually like I've got stuff done in the past week. Between a general cleaning of the kitchen (save a couple spots), living room, bathroom, and office, I'm happy. The bedroom is next; mainly clothes to sort through and decide what to sell/donate. Especially since I dropped a size of shirts and pants.

2 hours ago, gwen said:

i am really done with coven drama.

solitaire forever now with these outrageous claims i hear like my dad can levitate tables and i am a true troll with two livers common ppl. sanity and science.

prove your dad can levitate tables or stfu.