How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

I feel like I'm really beginning to hate my Microsoft mailbox.  They are just slamming me with any and everything because I won't pay for a subscription.  But it's really making me feel the opposite way.  How much do I really need an inbox?  Do I really care who can contact me?  Do I really need to purchase storage for something that drives me crazy?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm feeling really dense.  Just tried to use Facebook for the first time in a very long time...and I'm still plater balls dumb on that site.

I just keep embarrassing myself with every use.

:rofl:

I feel like shattered pieces of glass, forged back together.  I threw my back out earlier in the wee hours of this morning and just somewhat recovered.  But now there's an entire day gone.

😔

6 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

I've been in a mindfog all day from lack of sleep, my hand got cut, stabbed and burned today, also I slipped and ate shit outside at leleand lastnight. I shouldn't go out tonight and just sleep. but downtown i go

~~~~~

👀

Dude?

I feel totally wiped out, but I have to be ready to chauffeur to Grosse Pointe tomorrow and then run some errands.  I need to make sure I get a good night's sleep.

After today...appointments, errands and a hospital run, I feel like I could sleep for two day, but I have to chauffeur to another appointment in the morning. 

Feels like in recent years, DGN is more like a Star Fleet Outpost / Away Transfer Station.

Old and New faces come and go.  Some stay for a while before moving on to other adventures.  Others pass through just to see whose around.  While still Others lurk in the shadows just to watch the activities.  And through it all, you have the Maintenance Crew that monitors all the comings and goings and are in charge of keeping the peace and insuring everything stays up and running through each wave of arrivals and departures.

It feels rather nostalgic in a way.

large.1065263191_NostalgicSky050723.png

Feels like my stamina is shot.  Chauffeuring, errands, cleaning, meal prep and area maintenance and my body was done for.  And I have to do it all again tomorrow.  Yay...

Somone from a local band and I are planning to explore one of the old abandoned churches downtown i forgot which one. Was told about it at the club and we would have gone Sunday night but none of us has a decent camera. Would be great for some promotions shots for the band. Im excited to do some exploring again.

Edited by SlavicGoth

I was surprised that I had as much stamina as I did today.  I was feeling rejuvenated around 4am and started my day.  I didn't pass out until after 6:30pm.  I remember my eyelids feeling heavy and the next thing I knew, it was 8:56pm.

My body definitively felt like it needed that nap...so it took it...lol.