What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

Job fucked my money up, only paid me half my shit last week.  I was literally getting ready to head to Cincinnati for funeral,  my bf actually used PTO, took part of the day of work and was going to take me and go with me to the service in Cincinnati and they screwed me. Fuck them, damn I knew they sucked.

Edited by kat
PTO not phone..samn autocorrect.

7 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

It really hurts and makes you ache to hug someone knowing you won't be seeing them for a few years again

Still better than them being deceased though.

I speak with first hand knowledge that no matter how hard you try you cannot hug a memory.

Edited by Scary Guy

6 hours ago, TronRP said:

Well, that didn't go according to plan.  I was trying to rest my eyes for a few minutes...and woke up nearly 4 hours later.

That's what my grandfather would always say "I'm resting my eyes." I think we all knew better though.

Sleep is one of the most important things in our lives so catch it when you can, but also one of the most annoying since we waste about 1/4th-1/3rd of them doing it.

Metamucil is the devil

it seems to hurt us all on the divers board

I am eating apple skins now again and fine.

why don't you just 

eat some insoluble fiber your supposed to eat

instead of a hard husk ground to powder that humans NEVER EAT IN THE WILD!

heat that shit up in the microwave 

play with a literal bouncing ball of goo....

try shitting THAT out

whydontcha.

5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

That's what my grandfather would always say "I'm resting my eyes." I think we all knew better though.

Sleep is one of the most important things in our lives so catch it when you can, but also one of the most annoying since we waste about 1/4th-1/3rd of them doing it.

~~~~~

:hrhr:

Yes, the blasted double edged sword. 

51 minutes ago, gwen said:

Metamucil is the devil

why don't you just 

try shitting THAT out

whydontcha.

~~~~~

:cylon-pancarte06:

2 hours ago, gwen said:

Metamucil is the devil

why don't you just 

try shitting THAT out

whydontcha.

I've heard the problem is the pesticides they put on the skin sealed in by the wax they put on them to make them more shiny.

my buddy the wise one heh heh

keeps sayin

PROOF IN PICTURES ONLINE or it didn't happen 

DO NOT believe claims of greatness

otherwise

and he will decode them for me to see if the photo is real filtered stolen wtf ever.

that's how you know a scammer

often claiming to be 

ex military whatever...

6 hours ago, gwen said:

my buddy the wise one heh heh

keeps sayin

PROOF IN PICTURES ONLINE or it didn't happen 

DO NOT believe claims of greatness

otherwise

and he will decode them for me to see if the photo is real filtered stolen wtf ever.

that's how you know a scammer

often claiming to be 

ex military whatever...

I knew a guy who claimed to be a Navy Seal.  All his certificates were in the same style of shaky handwriting.  Not everything he said was bullshit but a lot of it was, and other than that he was a pretty good guy.  So while most of them are washed out wanabe cops (or actual cops) some of them are alright.

All this talk of show from my childhood (see What's your comfort show) has been bringing to mind things from my childhood.

I was thinking about the time when I was told that if you ate watermelon seeds watermelons would grow in your stomach.  I was scared of watermelons for all of about one day because that night, when I went to sleep, all I kept thinking about was if the watermelon grows in my stomach then I will have my own watermelons and wouldn't have to buy anymore. Therefore, unlimited watermelon supply.
🤣

The minds of children.🥰

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

All this talk of show from my childhood (see What's your comfort show) has been bringing to mind things from my childhood.

I was thinking about the time when I was told that if you ate watermelon seeds watermelons would grow in your stomach.  I was scared of watermelons for all of about one day because that night, when I went to sleep, all I kept thinking about was if the watermelon grows in my stomach then I will have my own watermelons and wouldn't have to buy anymore. Therefore, unlimited watermelon supply.
🤣

The minds of children.🥰

That was an episode of Rugrats when Chucky ate a watermelon seedy and Angelica convinced the babies that would happen. Think they pulled a Magic School Bus to get the seed out.

Just now, NocteSpiritus said:

That was an episode of Rugrats when Chucky ate a watermelon seedy and Angelica convinced the babies that would happen. Think they pulled a Magic School Bus to get the seed out.

~~~~~

That's hilarious because it was my older sister who told me that way before that show was an inkling of a vision.  But you know her and growing up, she was our resident Angelica.

😆