What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Yeah, that's basically what Troy was trying to do. 

I've seen some of his videos that are being reuploaded after his passing. There's also a big change between early YouTube and today's YouTube, and I personally think he may have done well in the first year of YT but not when he was uploading. The time had already passed for rawly edited vlogs and so many other people were looking for YouTube money. I personally only know one person who makes any kind of money off it, and she puts her heart and soul into it.

4 minutes ago, et-novum said:

I've seen some of his videos that are being reuploaded after his passing. There's also a big change between early YouTube and today's YouTube, and I personally think he may have done well in the first year of YT but not when he was uploading. The time had already passed for rawly edited vlogs and so many other people were looking for YouTube money. I personally only know one person who makes any kind of money off it, and she puts her heart and soul into it.

Well there were also way less people on it in the early days too, content was scarce and now it's just mostly crap.  I remember some of the early content and it was good then.  Not exactly people looking for a buck or content for the sake of content.  There are some really great creators today although most of them aren't popular.  Kids like what they like though and there is no accounting for taste.

I think everything looks really bad. For real. Fosho.

Plus I flat out lost my company phone, it fμ¢k¡n vanished into fat air. And i went back home over the weekend and threw her the "D" 

...Divorce.

...okay, okay. I threw her the double "D" tbh...

Looking at the big picture tho, i think I've painted one hell of an ugly disasterpiece.

26 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Plus I flat out lost my company phone, it fμ¢k¡n vanished into fat air. And i went back home over the weekend and threw her the "D" 

...Divorce.

Looking at the big picture tho, i think I've painted one hell of an ugly disasterpiece.

~~~~~

The thing is, by you posting about the happenings here, if evidence is ever needed to support any claims, there's a few years of posts and images that can be submitted as exhibits. 

32 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

...Divorce.

Congratulations!  We will throw a divorce party once it's all over with.

3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

The thing is, by you posting about the happenings here, if evidence is ever needed to support any claims, there's a few years of posts and images that can be submitted as exhibits. 

This may or may not work in his favor too.  Though I suppose that's why most people vaguepost under pseudonyms.

5 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

This may or may not work in his favor too.  Though I suppose that's why most people vaguepost under pseudonyms.

~~~~~

Regardless of the name used to post the timeline of events and pictures of child neglect, there would be no mistaking the individuals involved.

And I have no idea what part of any of that laying out of posted events would be considered "vaguepost".  I've been following it for the past few years and you could write a TV drama off of his experiences if not a "WhiteLines Documentary" or a movie.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Regardless of the name used to post the timeline of events and pictures of child neglect, there would be no mistaking the individuals involved.

And I have no idea what part of any of that laying out of posted events would be considered "vaguepost".  I've been following it for the past few years and you could write a TV drama off of his experiences if not a Documentary or a movie.

Well, there is always the nuclear option if they want.  Though technically that could be considered a destruction of evidence.  As such I've redacted their name from your quote just in case.

2 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Well, there is always the nuclear option if they want.  Though technically that could be considered a destruction of evidence.  As such I've redacted their name from your quote just in case.

~~~~~

Given the fact that different profile names were used, one would have to know exactly who and which situation on this forum one was referring to.  I suppose I'm not that paranoid about information searches especially after the "news break" on a previously active member some few years back.

1 minute ago, Scary Guy said:

Well that makes one of us.  I still think one should have to at least login to see posts though.

~~~~~

I have no problem with that.

If that is something members want to have to protect their privacy, then put it out there for discussion. 

6 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

It will never be all over with. My children (Lilith and Leviathan) ensure that the show must go on. And on.

And on. 

And on and on and on and on. It's the show that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, never ever will there be no end. Not even after WhiteLine$ is so old that he'll wear Depends. It may be too late now to make amends, so the stage is now set for this marriage to break not bend.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week, nightly performances at the Red Roof Traphouse, Rochester Hills, finale leg of the Michigan portion of the greatest show in Hell on Earth: The WhiteLine$ WhiteTra$h Dump$terFire Tour 2023

3 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

It will never be all over with. My children (Lilith and Leviathan) ensure that the show must go on. And on.

And on. 

And on and on and on and on. It's the show that never ends, it goes on and on my friends, never ever will there be no end. Not even after WhiteLine$ is so old that he'll wear Depends. It may be too late now to make amends, so the stage is now set for this marriage to break not bend.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week, nightly performances at the Red Roof Traphouse, Rochester Hills, finale leg of the Michigan portion of the greatest show in Hell on Earth: The WhiteLine$ WhiteTra$h Dump$terFire Tour 2023

No, there is light at the end of this tunnel, however bleak.  Once the paperwork is finalized you are "free." Since you are clearly the breadwinner it should be easy for you to get the kids or at least shared custody.  Then the healing can begin.

Not that I've been through it personally but that's the ideal process/goal.  How it actually works out is another story entirely.  The best advice is to get a nice suit and a good lawyer.  As long as you don't have anything stupid on your record and the judge isn't one of those biased ones things should be okay.  The fact that she's in poor health (IIRC) means she's less able to care for the children.  It's kind of a low blow but it's there should you need it.

Why the World is everything happening this Saturday...The fashion show, the Historical open house, 2 birthdays, the gathering...The only thing missing is the Block Commission wanting to beef about something else.

Pick and choose my battles...I'm thinking Pizza Party and Karaoke 'til morning.

:jamin