What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I can't believe that guy hit 3 places and kill 22 people, how did he get away from the 1st place? Why did he get away from the first place..1, okay fine he was quick, 2 though but than 3!!!!!! He's still just running around, too.

Ok was it two or three? Idk..I guess he could, technically.  I'm trying to figure out why this isn't making complete sense. Something is off...not just this dude. Probably busy focused on other people's problems to worry about any here.

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, kat said:

I can't believe that guy hit 3 places and kill 22 people, how did he get away from the 1st place? Why did he get away from the first place..1, okay fine he was quick, 2 though but than 3!!!!!! He's still just running around, too.

Ok was it two or three? Idk..I guess he could, technically.  I'm trying to figure out why this isn't making complete sense. Something is off...not just this dude. Probably busy focused on other people's problems to worry about any here.

Army training, so he actually knows what he's doing.  What I don't get is why they let him keep his firearms after he went into a psychiatric ward.  What kind of morons do they have there where no one thought it might be a good idea to take guns?

4 hours ago, kat said:

2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Army training, so he actually knows what he's doing.  What I don't get is why they let him keep his firearms after he went into a psychiatric ward.  What kind of morons do they have there where no one thought it might be a good idea to take guns?

~~~~~

In my experience, if the individual is light skinned or can "pass", there is a fear of taking away their Constitutional rights without legal justification.  However, if the individual is dark skinned or of a known specific nationality, they are a candidate for "shoot on sight", by citizens, in self-defenses.

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

In my experience, if the individual is light skinned or can "pass", there is a fear of taking away their Constitutional rights without legal justification.  However, if the individual is dark skinned or of a known specific nationality, they are a candidate for "shoot on sight", by citizens, in self-defenses.

e33.jpeg

Yes, denying a constitutional right is a dicey area, especially if no crime was committed previously.  However if the person is involuntarily institutionalized / it can be proved that they've made threats against others, then I think that this should be a no brainer.  Red flag laws are crap, but this goes beyond those.  It's a little hard to believe that they didn't intentionally let this happen, but "never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity."

I don't even trust the cops though and I'm fuckin' mayo on white bread white.  I can only imagine being some other ethnicity in this country.

6 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

e33.jpeg

Yes, denying a constitutional right is a dicey area, especially if no crime was committed previously.  However if the person is involuntarily institutionalized / it can be proved that they've made threats against others, then I think that this should be a no brainer.  Red flag laws are crap, but this goes beyond those.  It's a little hard to believe that they didn't intentionally let this happen, but "never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity."

~~~~~

The only right I was ever allowed was the right to plead the 5th.  Everything else was either taken away or I was fined for.

And yes, you would think that if something is plain to see, that the correct action(s) should be taken, but I've watch it happen time and time again where the wrong or no action was taken and the consequences have been deadly...on the side of law enforcement and the side of the perpetrator. 

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Everything else was either taken away or I was fined for.

I've always been told to just let them violate the law and fight it in court.  It's crazy to me that it isn't an option for everyone.  Getting a good lawyer should be a right.  Instead you get the bare minimum who is overworked and just wants you to plead out.

It's better for you because you actually know the law and what your rights are (or at least what they should be if they don't violate them.) It pains me to think of those who don't know their rights and let the cops walk all over them without even knowing it.

7 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

~~~~~

This has been me on SO many occasions...in thought only because only a well known comedian can truly voice this point of view with little care for backlash.