What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

On 10/28/2023 at 8:50 PM, kat said:

Damn, this is shitty. I was kinda forced to watch this when I was married before and eventually it wasn't the worst show, though King of Queens was better.

Anyway,  I suppose..he was my favorite.  RIP 

https://nypost.com/2023/10/28/entertainment/friends-star-matthew-perry-dead-at-age-54-of-apparent-drowning-report/

I don't do hotubs much anymore makes my heart beat funny sober. 

thinking our lives are just an accumulation of

STUFF.

we die

no one remembers 

cares or even thinks much about it after a bit.

all of these memories 

things that really meant something someone just

gone in the garbage.

a whole life.

memories. 

just

thrown away...

On 10/31/2023 at 6:38 PM, creatureofthenyte said:

I don't give out candy on Halloween, and I don't feel bad about it. I guess that's the grumpy old man in me.

What about other days, though? Like if a person came on some random Tuesday to your house dressed up like a ghost or clown or something? 

After lurking Twitter for an entire year, I'm seeing how it has changed and (d)evolved, and am getting a better understanding of what the bigger accounts do for interaction. They key to this is over the top stupid tweets. 3yearletterman and Greg have been great tutorials. As far as trolling goes, I can't help but admire Letterman's dedication to invoking controversy. I have a good idea how the basics work. Now I just need to fine tune a profile and finally get paid to troll as a side hobby.

Edited by know_buddy_kares

On 12/10/2023 at 1:07 AM, know_buddy_kares said:

After lurking Twitter for an entire year, I'm seeing how it has changed and (d)evolved, and am getting a better understanding of what the bigger accounts do for interaction. They key to this is over the top stupid tweets. 3yearletterman and Greg have been great tutorials. As far as trolling goes, I can't help but admire Letterman's dedication to invoking controversy. I have a good idea how the basics work. Now I just need to fine tune a profile and finally get paid to troll as a side hobby.

I like how Musk wants everyone to call it X and the internet is just like...  no.

Usually, I'm a little more festive around this time of year, but with all these legal situations hitting me all at once, kinda killed the holiday vibe.  Now I'm just looking forward to January so I can get done with the re-hearing that I have to attend in person since I missed the Zoom one earlier this week.

Oh great.  I just thought about the fact that now that the court has appointed a GAL to my case, they will have to come out to the house to do an in-person interview....and I have demoed a major part of the front porch.  Yeah...that will go over quite well...NOT!!!

This is so surreal.  With everyone gone or no longer in a position to assist, this is the first year that I've had to take care of ALL of the family traditions while still supporting everyone away from home at college and maintain my current workload.  Traditionally, everyone comes to the HomeHouse to eat on Christmas...and there is nothing here for Christmas...so...

461865080_hi-ho-ay-snow-white122123.gif