What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

6 hours ago, kat said:

I mean,  I go there lol even though I have two other memberships other places through my health insurance but I been paying for pf because I use the tanning booth occasionally just because I have Raynaud's syndrome and my skin is like translucent.so my blood vessels or something show on my damn legs and it looks like trash, also they have red light shit and a giant vibration machine that's pretty interesting.  Total body shit something..I don't go as often as I should.  I'd probably be skinny by now..three gym memberships and I'm a cow still.

I go to Anytime now because they fucked up my account and now I pay 50%. Its rare a gym like that fucks up

30 minutes ago, kat said:

Why haven't woke fok' canceled the zodiac sign, Cancer yet? 🤣 

*I think weird.

I should delete this before I give any ideas.*

They should cancel astrology completely.

28 minutes ago, kat said:

I'm going to dissolve the rest of these gluten free mint oreos in my 2nd cup of coffee.

Hydrox knockoff, but I do like them in ice cream.

Dug myself out of a mess finally. Back to being a dry boring asshole. Right in my comfort zone.

Looking at my annual progress in a number of things. Mental health has been progressing quite nicely. Still have some ups, downs, and potato moments, but my head doesn't feel like a shaken can of pissed off wasps like it did at the start of the year. Financially? I exceeded my goals for investing, have next year's goals mapped out. And since I'm stupid close to my savings goal (I am $1,700 shy.. the literal dollar amount it cost to have my car fixed..) I'm going to let the majority of my tax money sit in my vanguard account and collect that 5.3% APY for shits and giggles. 2024's theme is going to be ALL about passive income.