What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Don't you dare second guess yourself.  You are not doing anything wrong by looking out for yourself.  If you let people walk all over you, then they will forever do so.  Standing up for yourself is not a sin. 

KUDOS 

😎👍

Thanks! It actually feels good as hell. I'll have to make it a practice.

It would be great if people we're nicer in general to each other but I don't think it's going to happen so I must adjust accordingly. 

Edited by kat

With everyone trying to be trendy and innovative, a lot of new terminology and phrases have began to flow into the English language of everyday speech, yet again.  Now I get why someone coined the phrase - to be Adulting....it speaks volumes.  But I just can't bring myself to use the term "Friendsgiving".  I am too thankful for too many things and give when I can, to ditch "Thanksgiving" just to sound more "Mainstream P.C."

...but that's just me...

On 11/24/2020 at 3:15 PM, TronRP said:

With everyone trying to be trendy and innovative, a lot of new terminology and phrases have began to flow into the English language of everyday speech, yet again.  Now I get why someone coined the phrase - to be Adulting....it speaks volumes.  But I just can't bring myself to use the term "Friendsgiving".  I am too thankful for too many things and give when I can, to ditch "Thanksgiving" just to sound more "Mainstream P.C."

...but that's just me...

I am with you!

8 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

What a beautiful Birthday gift❄️

~~~~~

Yes, it was actually nice.  It's been a while since I've been able to sit and enjoy the weather of the season.  This is the first year I haven't had to be on the road, so it added a different perspective to watching the snowfall. 

🌬️❄️:happydance❄️

My mother just found out based on my kids DNA stuff and a woman contacting us that her dad was not her dad. My mom has a bunch of new siblings. That's why the Cherokee never showed up because we aren't Damron's. We're Adam's. We are the Adam's Family. My mom is still in shock. We have a weird twisted pinky and halos around are eyes, and my new aunt also has Portuguese heritage.  I knew something was off about my family history.

Edited by kat

37 minutes ago, kat said:

My mother just found out based on my kids DNA stuff and a woman contacting us that her dad was not her dad. My mom has a bunch of new siblings. That's why the Cherokee never showed up because we aren't Damron's. We're Adam's. We are the Adam's Family. My mom is still in shock. We have a weird twisted pinky and halos around are eyes, and my new aunt also has Portuguese heritage.  I knew something was off about my family history.

~~~~~

Maybe that's why you always felt like you couldn't find your place.  You knew in your soul, that something was not settled. 

Actually, I'm happy for you having new family members to get to know. 

🤗

6 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Maybe that's why you always felt like you couldn't find your place.  You knew in your soul, that something was not settled. 

Actually, I'm happy for you having new family members to get to know. 

🤗

Thanks,  it's still a shock. The aunt wants to meet my mom but she isn't ready, of course.

I started off this day like gangbusters, then midday happened and I spent it in a state of sleep delirium.  Fortunately, I was able to get back on track this afternoon (and evening) and got some things handled.

I'm getting tired of hearing all of these commercials saying that we are doing (fill in the blank) until "real life" returns.  What do they think we are living right now...fake life with all of this fake news?

🤨

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

I'm getting tired of hearing all of these commercials saying that we are doing (fill in the blank) until "real life" returns.  What do they think we are living right now...fake life with all of this fake news?

🤨

Who taught America to not trust the media? Why do you suppose we declined to be the first for the cure but then said..oh wait..America first..after England..mmhmm...