What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I wonder if I will oversleep if I go to bed right now.  Star360 testing setup starts at 8:30am.  I'm sure I should be awake by the time testing is over at 10:30am.  However, if things go as jacked up as they did yesterday, I might too punchy to help out.

I'm sure we've got this...

On 9/25/2020 at 10:37 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

That the cramping and slushing of organs hadn't been this bad before. I can deal with it; just a new thing to get use to.

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

Why is this a "thing to get use to"?!?

27 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

Why is this a "thing to get use to"?!?

lol Due to my weight, my hormones had been outta whack (producing too much estrogen, which got converted over into chemically close to testosterone). Because of the high testosterone, I didn't have periods; until I started seeing an ob/gyn (after a year of having medicaid and finally having time to get seeing by primary and the like due to covid and no work). 

So, the ob/gyn proscribed meds (one being the pill). Last month was light from start to finish. This month ... not quite. Heavy to start with minor cramps and lower back aches (both are normal I know), tag teaming. Last month has be the first in ... a while.

8 minutes ago, TronRP said:

It has been weird getting used to the vacant house, that used to be nextdoor, being gone.

~~~~~

It's also been interesting with light actually coming through the windows on that side of the house.  That will take some getting used to.  My kitchen food storage area was set up with no light coming in.  Now the food shelves are sitting in almost direct sunlight.  I do have full covers over windows, however, because the second set of neighbors used to look into my kitchen all the time.  Creepy.

Even adjusting for the four months I can't donate plasma, and for amount paid for each donation (yes, you get paid for it), I could have roughly 8k (based on the $65 I got yesterday, times twice a week, and eight times a month. Amount paid could vary) banked come next year November for the SPN con. Yes, I know some of that money can be used for bills. 

The four months is minimum time before one can donate again after having any medical procedures done or getting tattoos due to the healing process and needing plasma for said healing. Hence why I said adjust for the four months and two times a week maximum for donations,  

Possible change of jobs. Think part of it could be the seasonal depression kicking in early and the ... rambunctiousness of the young (17-19) staff members. As much as I need/want the job, I'm not feeling it. Had to do videos/quizzes at work for things as a dishwasher I wouldn't need to know, since it all had to do with the mobile app and dealing with customers. The shift lead (after me telling me knowing all but management and maintaince at mcdonalds) said he'd talk/mention it to the GM. IDK if I'll get bumped up to learning how to make the food, so no breath holding.