What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I'm just waiting to see what happens.  One school is gouging cost.  The other school won't accept documents.  The new medical plan promises a lot, but that remains to be seen.  We found services to help our cause, but they are out of office for the next 3 weeks.  And I'm trying to track down the correct department to do a name change on medical records.

I think I need a break for a bit....

Sooo something has been happening to me that hasn't happened in over 20 years basically..I have been stopped twice in the past month in two different places and prophesied to. One was the park playing Pokémon and another the dollar store buying house stuff and the lady walks by me to buy a bucket and stops and says something like, Jesus wants me to speak to you..he says that you have to let it go..the self hatred, the feelings of rejection,  and some other things.  I just don't understand why now? It used to happen after my daughter's dad died all the time. I get really uncomfortable when it happens because the emotions involved. These people know nothing about me.  They don't know about my pentecostal background, that If I start praying hard I start speaking in tongues..and I promise you that it's involuntary..I fight it. It scares me but once it happens it's a wrap. I know people think it's nuts. I even think it is but being that I have experienced it I can't deny that something supernatural is at work. 

6 minutes ago, kat said:

Sooo something has been happening to me that hasn't happened in over 20 years basically..I have been stopped twice in the past month in two different places and prophesied to. One was the park playing Pokémon and another the dollar store buying house stuff and the lady walks by me to buy a bucket and stops and says something like, Jesus wants me to speak to you..he says that you have to let it go..the self hatred, the feelings of rejection,  and some other things.  I just don't understand why now? It used to happen after my daughter's dad died all the time. I get really uncomfortable when it happens because the emotions involved. These people know nothing about me.  They don't know about my pentecostal background, that If I start praying hard I start speaking in tongues..and I promise you that it's involuntary..I fight it. It scares me but once it happens it's a wrap. I know people think it's nuts. I even think it is but being that I have experienced it I can't deny that something supernatural is at work. 

~~~~~

I'm apostolic and we speak in tongues during prayer.  There is also a thing about one being able to see one's light.  It used to happen to our mother all the time.  She could be shopping in the store and people would come up to her and feel the need to talk about their finding God for the first time in their lives and how they would feel drawn to her.  I have literally witnessed it twice in public.  We kind of expected it when it happened at church.

My Outlook mailbox is becoming confusing.  They took away my storage space, they are counting the deleted items and they are constantly badgering me to upgrade to a 50 Gig mailbox for a fee.  So it doesn't even matter how much I move out of my email storage, they just keep dropping the total storage space, keeping me at 99% full and threatening that I will miss out on new emails if I don't empty item or upgrade.

They literally created a Catch 22 situation...Keep the free storage and lose space or pay them money and agree to whatever hoops they create.

Decisions....Decisions.....:dry:

That I seriously need to call Detroit Mercy dentist school tomorrow and get this tooth pulled. Shoulda make a call last month to see if their resident was still out (original call informed me that they were out indefinitely). Think i lost a slight little more while eating chips (shoulda learned from before eating chips) or the chips just sharpen the edges of the tooth. 

4 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

That I seriously need to call Detroit Mercy dentist school tomorrow and get this tooth pulled. Shoulda make a call last month to see if their resident was still out (original call informed me that they were out indefinitely). Think i lost a slight little more while eating chips (shoulda learned from before eating chips) or the chips just sharpen the edges of the tooth. 

~~~~~

Just make sure you have Orajel Max and some Ibuprofen on hand.  That's what got me through. 

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Just make sure you have Orajel Max and some Ibuprofen on hand.  That's what got me through. 

I will. I had all but one wisdom tooth pulled (luckily they didn't cut into my jaw). Had a slight 'ow ow ow.' moment that stopped me doing what I was doing, but that was it. I'm just hoping that when I call tomorrow that the resident's back and I can schedule an appointment. 

1 hour ago, kat said:

You guys know what happens when you leave a six pack of pop in your car for a couple days? The bottles deflate and feel all weird and it loses its flavor and carbon and tastes like shit. I don't know what to do with flat pop..I hate wasting things 😒 

~~~~~

Mix them with fruit juice (or your favorite "drink") Stick them in the freezer and make popsicles.

:wink