What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

Yep...I overdid it yesterday. Pain in my midsection.  I inflammed my umbilical hernia.  I do know rest and some ibuprofen will take care of it, but I will be out of commision for a bit.

On 5/17/2020 at 2:02 AM, TronRP said:

Yep...I overdid it yesterday. Pain in my midsection.  I inflammed my umbilical hernia.  I do know rest and some ibuprofen will take care of it, but I will be out of commision for a bit.

I hope you are feeling better ❤

3 hours ago, kat said:

I hope you are feeling better ❤

~~~~~

Yes, much better.  This was my fastest recovery yet.  I took half of a Tylenol and an Ibuprofen and slept for 10 hours.  By the time I woke up, it was like nothing ever happened.  Usually it takes 2 to 3 days, but I'm not complaining.  :biggrin:

On 5/13/2020 at 8:04 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

I know and accept this wholeheartedly. Anything major (like this, past plagues, even 9/11) changes the entire world. It's just that, to me, we're still in the middle of the event and can't see how the dust will eventually settle. The protesters can't see that, number 1. #2. they want things pre-corona and want it now (it's my money, and i want it now). Sure, things will fully open up over time. But not quick enough for some.

The JG Wentworth mentality will always linger, but the protesters are too blinded by the minor inconveniences to realize that patience and practicality will pull prosperity. 

On 5/9/2020 at 12:25 AM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1225_43350.png

That's wonderful and sounds so cute. :cat:

Thanks. She is so great I just wanted her to be comfy. She was feral, so I know she is just not used to this kind of life totally, but it's a real win to see her using her bed.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:15 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

Why I got a notification and email from the site stating that Kat quoted me in another thread, but there's no actual post showing the quote and her response in that thread.

~~~~~

Because @kat is notorious for making posts and deleting them.  

*points finger wildly*

I really wish it wasn't bugging me so much that AmericaSpace will be televising the Live Launch of NASA's Astronauts in SpaceX's Falcon 9 Rocket at 2pm Wednesday afternoon on Discovery Channel.  When doing things live and within a timeframe that will be viewed by the public, concerns tend to get swept under the rug to keep activities on schedule which is the very thing that happened during the tragedy of the Challenger launch in 1986.  (I actually played hooky from school that day to watch the launch live on TV.  It was devastating.)

As the country is in temperatures nearing the start of Summer, there should be a good chance that there will not be any Sub-Zero temperatures hindering tomorrow's launch.  But at the same time, hopefully they will properly address any and all concerns in real-time, irregardless of delays that may ensue. 

On 5/26/2020 at 5:01 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

Of course. How dare she? lol

On 5/26/2020 at 4:49 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Because @kat is notorious for making posts and deleting them.  

*points finger wildly*

I'm hiding lol..

I did say something though because I really wanted to encourage @NocteSpiritus to go for it with saying something to the person on dating site but I didn't know exactly what to say...now I say..go for it! If you don't you might miss out on what could have been right for you. There's a reason that you are drawn to them. I just love love and things that are associated with it🤗

Edited by kat

I'm thinking that it's going to be hard to go to work on Tuesday after working from home since March 24.  I've been getting up an hour later because my commute has been 25 feet instead of 10 miles.  But it will be easier to do my job actually AT the office...

2 hours ago, BadKitty said:

I'm thinking that it's going to be hard to go to work on Tuesday after working from home since March 24.  I've been getting up an hour later because my commute has been 25 feet instead of 10 miles.  But it will be easier to do my job actually AT the office...

~~~~~

I hope they have anti-viral measures in place...stay safe.  And congratulations on being able to go back to work.