What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I wonder if I should take a nap or start on paperwork.  I just got back in from security checks and holiday decorating around 4am.  But for some reason, it feels like I'm running short on time.  I can't tell if that is due to the holiday or some other reason.

🤔

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Hugs❤ Thank you.  I hope you are feeling better.

~~~~~

Yes, thank you.  I am doing much better.  Ibuprofen, fluids and plenty of rest and I started feeling better just in time for today's festivities.

😁

I can't stop thinking about the two elderly men who live on my floor. They don't have anything going on today and I think people will bring them food but I hate that they are going to be alone. I will probably bring them food but still, they'll be here alone and I been helping the one and this is really bothering me. I wish I could help besides bringing dinner.

Edited by kat

On 12/25/2020 at 8:02 AM, kat said:

I can't stop thinking about the two elderly men who live on my floor. They don't have anything going on today and I think people will bring them food but I hate that they are going to be alone. I will probably bring them food but still, they'll be here alone and I been helping the one and this is really bothering me. I wish I could help besides bringing dinner.

7 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

Christmas alone sucks. So does being sick. That is all, lol.

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1237_8779.jpg