What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

He doesn't quit. First, it was a fake car accident, now fake covid and he says he cares about my well being but I was a slut a week ago and a bitch on Xmas. Omg leave me alone! I literally have not engaged with this lunatic since he left..not a peep, no text, no asking for an explanation.  I let that shit go immediately. Leave me alone! He's going to get some bad karma. Lying about all these terrible things, illness, accidents for attention. That's really bad.  The universe hears you, bro.

Edited by kat

11 hours ago, kat said:

He doesn't quit. First, it was a fake car accident, now fake covid and he says he cares about my well being but I was a slut a week ago and a bitch on Xmas. Omg leave me alone! I literally have not engaged with this lunatic since he left..not a peep, no text, no asking for an explanation.  I let that shit go immediately. Leave me alone! He's going to get some bad karma. Lying about all these terrible things, illness, accidents for attention. That's really bad.  The universe hears you, bro.

~~~~~

I am glad you understand what he's doing.  He is trying to run a guilt trip on you to goat you into communicating with him.  Hold your ground and stay strong.  This too shall pass.

😎👍

I'm wondering what the thought process was here.

The SOS office sent me a driver's license renewal notice where I have book an appointment to go to a branch office.  They know that appointments book quickly but they didn't send me a notice until this month (December 2020) for February 2021.  The next available open schedule for an appointment is in May 2021.

If they knew it would be nearly a 6 month waiting period, why didn't they send me a notification sooner.  There is no penalty for getting your license renewed ahead of time.  I could have had it done this year instead of 3 months past my deadline date.

They had better supply me with a driving permit via email or by mail, because I have to chauffer.

2 hours ago, kat said:

Omg just seen this commercial 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's so goofy but I nearly screamed. 

~~~~~

OMG I almost fell out.  I've been looking for our copy of "Legend" because I wanted the boy to see it during the school break.  When I saw the horns, I knew it was Darkness, but dating 2020...Priceless!!!

gallery_4589_1202_211729.gif

I wonder if I should take a nap since I have been up all night working on paperwork and doing some maintenance cleaning.  I did get a benefits account activated, uploaded documents to MDHHS, scanned and uploaded Guardianship and SSA Benefits Letters, emailed a New Hire verification form and took care of some maintenance at all the locations.

I think I'll lay down for a bit then get up and make some lunches for everyone.

43 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I think I might need to lay down for a few minutes.

According to an argument offered to my side; Evidently, I'm  -not- kicked out of house spiral.. pshh  (You know how to pronounce it. That tongue sucking "tsk" that every black girl in the D knows) My left brain might have kicked me off? "No..we will not go back."..Miss you Tron! You will love the tea house. They sell scones.. you will adore it. So will Trene. It's between Stu and I.

I am so upset with everything "streaming" on fill in the blank +.  BattleBots Bounty Hunter, Mike Row's new show, Josh Gate's next show, new stuff for Travel Channel, new stuff for Disney everything, new shows for Discovery Channel, etc., and they want you to pay more money just to watch them because you have to already have a subscription in order to order the Streaming shows.  We may be in a pandemic where a stimulus has to help struggling families, but apparently "Mainstream" has more money than they know what to do with so why not charge more for yet another service that separates the haves from the have nots. 

Whatever

😒

Planning on a road trip to the UP come May. With the car my mom had gotten me (birthday gift, tho apparently I need to pay her back some of the money she spent on it.), I'll be able to make the trip. The issue would be the current job since the events/trips I plan on this year is 2 weddings (the one up in Ironwood, one down here for the middle sister) and to New Orleans for a SPN con that was canceled/rescheduled due to covid. GM is gonna have a little issue since:

1. Taking Friday/Monday off for the road trip so I can get there and back with time and not worry about work.

2. Taking Thursday-Monday for the SPN con so I have travel time (Thurs/Mon) and time to explore the area the hotel/convention center's in.

For the con, I'm telling the GM that I had this planned/scheduled (already bought tickets before covid caused the cancelation) for over a year. I'm not wasting the ticket since it's too late for a refund. And the wedding is for a friend I hadn't seen since she and the fiancee and her kids (from another guy) moved up there.

On 1/9/2021 at 10:55 PM, TronRP said:

I am so upset with everything "streaming" on fill in the blank +.  BattleBots Bounty Hunter, Mike Row's new show, Josh Gate's next show, new stuff for Travel Channel, new stuff for Disney everything, new shows for Discovery Channel, etc., and they want you to pay more money just to watch them because you have to already have a subscription in order to order the Streaming shows.  We may be in a pandemic where a stimulus has to help struggling families, but apparently "Mainstream" has more money than they know what to do with so why not charge more for yet another service that separates the haves from the have nots. 

Whatever

😒

💯 Ikr! They know we don't have nothing to do thanks to covid so alot of us are going to pay just so we stay sane and entertained.