What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Unfortunately for me, I am still working with windows XP. I modified some of the systems to work with the later downloads, but there are now no further tweaks I can do. Everything for XP and before have been discontinued and they have even began pulling websites that contained older content that supported these operating systems. 

I mainly have issues with the way it looks. I have not heard any complaints as of yet, but I am really just a stickler for detail and I hate having to constantly reset preferences each and every time the "powers that be" decides it time to shake up the public again.

That's kinda funny since my roommate and I are building me an XP machine so I can play some of my older games.

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

Given my past experiences with window upgrades and new OS installations, I am very hesitant to upgrade to Windows 10, but if I do not, my system will remain stuck in time and currently I am the main resource center for the HomeHouse compound.

So I suppose I have not choice in the matter...:confused:

I was afraid to go to windows 10 but I must admit that I like it.  It did take a bit of getting used to but it is pretty user friendly and easy to figure out.

I have had a lot of thoughts lately but not really sure how to put them into words.  I guess that's why I haven't been posting much.  I have also been having random strange head aches with dizzy spells that seem to cause some memory loss.  I don't know what is causing all of these issues but I am hoping it is something simple and silly like seasonal changes or air pressure.  Can't afford to see a doctor or anything so here is to hoping it sorts it's self out.

18 hours ago, michael840 said:

I have had a lot of thoughts lately but not really sure how to put them into words.  I guess that's why I haven't been posting much.  I have also been having random strange head aches with dizzy spells that seem to cause some memory loss.  I don't know what is causing all of these issues but I am hoping it is something simple and silly like seasonal changes or air pressure.  Can't afford to see a doctor or anything so here is to hoping it sorts it's self out.

Do you suffer from low blood or anemia? It sounds like low oxygen flow to the brain that is usually delivered by blood flow. Foods high in Omega 3.

I can't believe we spent all that time in the hospital and was given a prescription for meds when we left, but all of the hospital pharmacies closed at 5pm and all the CVS pharmacies closed at 6pm. So now I have a kid with a broken arm and no medication. OTC only helps so much, but it's all I can do until 10am tomorrow morning...that's when the pharmacies open. :dry:

Happy Sweetest Day everyone.  I know everyone hates on this day and says its a made up hallmark thing. ...aren't all holidays made up, really?  Xmas...is for what now and lets not even talk about Thanksgiving.  Anyway Sweetest Day is special to me because 20 years ago today I had my daughter. (It fell on the 18th that year) 

Also,  the super, harvest moon is in Aries and I'm supposed to be on top of the world the next couple nights....hmmm....nevermind. 

3 hours ago, kat said:

Happy Sweetest Day everyone.  I know everyone hates on this day and says its a made up hallmark thing. ...aren't all holidays made up, really?  Xmas...is for what now and lets not even talk about Thanksgiving.  Anyway Sweetest Day is special to me because 20 years ago today I had my daughter. (It fell on the 18th that year) 

Also,  the super, harvest moon is in Aries and I'm supposed to be on top of the world the next couple nights....hmmm....nevermind. 

mmmmm on top.   hehehe

4 hours ago, TronRP said:

Do you suffer from low blood or anemia? It sounds like low oxygen flow to the brain that is usually delivered by blood flow. Foods high in Omega 3.

No anemia issues and never had a low blood pressure or anything like that.  I just don't know what is causing it.  Just seems to come and go randomly.

Who the hell breaks in your car and steals your perfume but not the radio? I'm freaked out really. I thought I was tripping yesterday morning because I woke up and it was looking off. ..like ramsacked but I realize I was not someone was in my car. Why take perfume? 

Edited by kat

On 10/16/2016 at 9:15 AM, phee said:

I think I am sick of fighting... Anyone know the benefits of giving up?

10 hours ago, TronRP said:

Not having to try.

No one expecting anything from you.

Fading into obscurity.

Tear drops because I feel yous.

Edited by kat
Don't correct my grammar. .I know yous isn't a word.

Dear Spencer's employee...the band Ghost has nothing at all to do with Ghostbusters. I think that you should be fired for that.

Also thank you Sonic for forgetting my marinara sauce and an honorable mention to Tim Horton's for never stirring up the coffee,  for trying to give me something besides dark roast and for never having any brewed. Keep up the shitty work.

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

I can't really talk seeing as how I got lost in the woods tonight though. That was fun.

Were you walking the trail in the back of the park?  Heard there are supposedly some scary ghost stories about that area but haven't heard any of the stories.

1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

Were you walking the trail in the back of the park?  Heard there are supposedly some scary ghost stories about that area but haven't heard any of the stories.

I ended up back there but tried to cut through the area and swear to god something crossed my path and I was unable to tell what it was I have an active imagination so I thought that it was just my head playing tricks on me but all I know is I backed my ass out of there rather fast...I ended up all the way on Racho or Pardee...I forgot but I exited past the botanical garden area walking around back to Northline. I have terrible eyes I know it was white...I thought it was a dog but I never seen anything else like it.  It was a bit freaky. My car was all the way down past the concert area near the volleyball area. I actually was standing on the hill in front of the library or community center when I saw the moon peak up and like it was so breathtaking I stood there and I just walked in the direction the moon was rising and I just knew were to go. 

Edited by kat

I thought had various encounters with ... spirts, ghosts, maybe some sort of 'residual memory of what happened' not sure. Several times when I worked at what used to be called ''Eloise' (very large 'insane asylum' started in the late 1800s)' (very large 'insane asylum' started in the late 1800s) now it's mostly shut down except what was the administration building, now called the 'Kay Beard Building'.

A Game  of Thrones 20th Aniversary Edition that I've had on pre-order for 3 months that I had to cancel to pay bills. =/ and the daunting hour upon hour of tedium  to come up with more money using only the internet (mechanical turk work) becase so far that the only thing that doesnt make my ptsd act up other than trading mtg cards but that is not soon enough.

Things are on a downward ....trend. *tries to snap out of it*

14 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

I thought had various encounters with ... spirts, ghosts, maybe some sort of 'residual memory of what happened' not sure. Several times when I worked at what used to be called ''Eloise' (very large 'insane asylum' started in the late 1800s)' (very large 'insane asylum' started in the late 1800s) now it's mostly shut down except what was the administration building, now called the 'Kay Beard Building'.

My great great grandmother was in Eloise shortly before she died for Dementia.  My mom was doing this volunteer thing last year and she was inside Eloise.  She starts sending me random pics of doors and stuff and teasingly said, "guess where I'm at"? Knowing I would be jealous lol. , This was last year and Zurgous was looking at the pics and he noticed things that made me look again. I have to see if they are on my computer or my old phone still. 

Than there is Northville tunnels I believe. My ex husband was night security either there or at Eloise before we met, he doesn't believe in any afterlife,  he claims agnostic but was raised Catholic but he even said he heard things working there this one particular area he had to investigate he said he quit that job after that something freaked him out so much.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic