What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:11 AM, michael840 said:

Did you know that there is no chin under Chuck Norris's beard?  There is only another fist.

Chuck Norris doesn't swim.  Water just likes to be around him.

Chuck Norris does a round house kick once a day to keep the earth spinning.

(and let the random Chuck Norris jokes begin now)  lol

Chuck Norris doesn't need a nightlight because he's afraid of the dark.  The dark needs a nightlight because it's afraid of Chuck Norris.

I am thinking this year has not been kind... I am thinking that I am not handling things well..... I am thinking that my mother is fucking dead.... I am thinking I am on the verge of losing my home for me and my kids and my pets.... I am thinking I am too distracted at work.... I am thinking I need surgery on my face so that I don't suffocate in my sleep.... I am thinking that nothing will change.... 

13 hours ago, kat said:

I'm looking at this train I am sitting at and I keep thinking, "just do it..just drive your car into it fast as hell and you can end everything.  

I hate to say it babe, but I know the feeling...:heart:

...besides, what would I tell the Monchichis...:sad:

6 hours ago, TronRP said:

I hate to say it babe, but I know the feeling...:heart:

...besides, what would I tell the Monchichis...:sad:

Hugs. Suicide is hard.  I do everything half assed so I'll end up surviving but with no limbs and than someone else will have to wipe my ass and that thought of being dependent on someone like that sucks way worse than my own self hatred. I just have to learn how to block things from getting so close to me.

Edited by kat

I hate to say it, but now I understand why Ma said she felt like a glorified babysitter. Every step forward with these two equals 2 to 3 steps back. They used to be brighter than this, but now it's like we are in a never ending "whatever moment". I understand the "teen" thing, but this is a bit different. It's like they don't even try anymore. I have to remind them about everything...even to the point of asking if they remembered to brush their teeth and wash their faces before coming to the table.

I damaged my hand yesterday due to a lack of clarification of when a certain document was needed for class. Instead of giving me all the information, I was watched until I finally found what was missing and then told it wasn't needed until next week. So I ended up cutting all the front lawns yesterday with a hand that had an internal cut...ouch.

Not looking forward to this morning's antics.

13 hours ago, kat said:

Man! This sux. Pokemon has gone down !

12 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

I'm sorry but my mind went in a very weird direction.

11 hours ago, kat said:

Well I have done my job than. Lolololol.

Just kidding! !😂

:rofl:

I truly think half of the DGN forum data is missing. There is no way I can be in second place for all time posts when at last check, Brenda Starrr had 30,000+ posts and phee had 56,000+ posts just last year...:blink:

Given my past experiences with window upgrades and new OS installations, I am very hesitant to upgrade to Windows 10, but if I do not, my system will remain stuck in time and currently I am the main resource center for the HomeHouse compound.

So I suppose I have not choice in the matter...:confused:

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Given my past experiences with window upgrades and new OS installations, I am very hesitant to upgrade to Windows 10, but if I do not, my system will remain stuck in time and currently I am the main resource center for the HomeHouse compound.

So I suppose I have not choice in the matter...:confused:

My roommate did the free upgrade.  Other than a minor issue with the start menu which a recent update corrected, he seems to be ok with it.  Personally I am staying with Windows 7 on my tower and laptop.

2 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

My roommate did the free upgrade.  Other than a minor issue with the start menu which a recent update corrected, he seems to be ok with it.  Personally I am staying with Windows 7 on my tower and laptop.

Unfortunately for me, I am still working with windows XP. I modified some of the systems to work with the later downloads, but there are now no further tweaks I can do. Everything for XP and before have been discontinued and they have even began pulling websites that contained older content that supported these operating systems. 

I mainly have issues with the way it looks. I have not heard any complaints as of yet, but I am really just a stickler for detail and I hate having to constantly reset preferences each and every time the "powers that be" decides it time to shake up the public again.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic