What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Arrived at the warehouse I'm delivering and was told to wait in my truck. So I sat in my truck for 3 hours. A worker from the plant walked up and asked if I already signed in.... and then said "we already got a truck (of sugar) today I'm surprised they let you in".... Non trucker friends this is the bullshit we put up with to keep this Country supplied, haha. "YOU ORDERED IT! TAKE IT OFF!!!" Haha

Edited by zurgous

It has been a long road but the BMW is almost road worthy again.  It seems that I have a block in the valve from the fuel tank so I am only getting a trickle making it die on me.  A neighbor hooked me up with an oil additive that helps stop leaking rings so that should help with the oil getting into the cylinders.  I can't wait to get this all done.

3 hours ago, zurgous said:

Arrived at the warehouse I'm delivering and was told to wait in my truck. So I sat in my truck for 3 hours. A worker from the plant walked up and asked if I already signed in.... and then said "we already got a truck (of sugar) today I'm surprised they let you in".... Non trucker friends this is the bullshit we put up with to keep this Country supplied, haha. "YOU ORDERED IT! TAKE IT OFF!!!" Haha

Lol nice

On 9/25/2016 at 1:00 PM, Marblez said:

That feeling that you get in your mouth after taking a big cup of hot coffee. Wondering if I'll recognize It when it starts to qualify as a second degree burn.

I wonder if that is similar to wondering if you are drunk or not.  (typically if you are wondering then its already too late heh)  although I think "second degree" has a higher threshold than the generic term "drunk".   /deep discussion mode on.   

So now my blood rather than make me have a clot then a heart attack or a stroke is TOO THIN and will make me bleed to death.   There has gotta be some goth points in there by being killed by your own blood.   BUT at least my legs don't have the blinding pain they did last week...  although now the cold has turned into a hacking evil bastard.  I swear the illnesses are taking shifts.   "Ok... I'll fuck with him from the first to the 7th... then ok you... PTSD you are up from the 8th to the 16th.. ok new guy... cold.. 17th to the 21st...." 

Also.. scared about DGN.  Probably should make something for mobile devices that makes it more obvious...

shit... need finish gathering cards...

2 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

So now my blood rather than make me have a clot then a heart attack or a stroke is TOO THIN and will make me bleed to death.   There has gotta be some goth points in there by being killed by your own blood.   BUT at least my legs don't have the blinding pain they did last week...  although now the cold has turned into a hacking evil bastard.  I swear the illnesses are taking shifts.   "Ok... I'll fuck with him from the first to the 7th... then ok you... PTSD you are up from the 8th to the 16th.. ok new guy... cold.. 17th to the 21st...." 

Also.. scared about DGN.  Probably should make something for mobile devices that makes it more obvious...

shit... need finish gathering cards...

I just hope they get your blood to it's correct levels quickly. The cough will go away fairly soon, I hope.

Its cold enough outside that I can start wearing my black leather jacket again.  So a super pale guy with guy faux facial hair who looks like he's 30 walking around in a black leather jacket catches the attention of rednecks.  Even as a closet goth I've got people looking at me like I'm a weirdo, which they aren't supposed to know that, because I'm dressed down and haven't said anything.

On 9/14/2016 at 6:01 PM, Draco1958 said:

I can identify some with this.  Before my divorce, everything seemed fine.  At times, I was the life of the party being a smartass, getting people to laugh.  Afterwards, I totally changed.  Some days I don't even want to get out of bed because I feel safe under the covers.  Some days I hate going to the grocery store because I will suddenly get a panic attack, feel like everything in closing in on me.  I have more than once had to leave my roommate standing in line while I booked for the door to get outside to calm down.  Holiday shopping at times drives me crazy because of the crowds.  Even though I like going to the clubs, a few times I had to leave early because of that.  I feel safe staying in my basement room, avoiding even my roommates and they understand and don't crowd me.  It sucks because I also like going out whether to the Red Apple to hang out with people from here or the park just to shoot some pics.

You are describing it to the tee. Divorce, I think to myself of all the stuff I have had to fight divorce is the one that has ripped me to shreds.  I am angry for trying to let anyone into my heart because all it does is twist the knife in deeper.  I hate that I still believe that I could be loved and cared for by anyone.  

Edited by kat

I saw a video last night that nearly had me in tears. The cat looked and played a lot like Momiji. It was a lot thicker around the middle after they began feeding the little bugger though.

(We found this stray cat...)

It was the images at 0:17 and 3:36 that threw me. She was that slender 0:17 (healthy of course) and when she'd poke my nose with her nose, that's what she looked like 3:36.  She would let me stroke her belly and she would stretch her entire body. Her long claws were a beautiful pearl white. She never used them on me. She would pat my hand with her soft pads.  I miss her. She was my little girl. :crybaby:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic