What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

On 9/15/2016 at 4:25 AM, TronRP said:

I'm beginning to wonder if Tampermonkey has been blocking my DGN email notifications.

...grasping at straws because I can not figure out why my notification settings are not working...:pc:

Naw, I'm still not getting DGN email notifications and I'm using Firefox. I have to make myself remember to check DGN. We all see how well that works. :confused:

This is the account that filled my mind. I had to write it down.  If the events of police officers playing cowboys doesn't change, it will become reality.

On 9/22/2016 at 1:40 AM, Trene4000 said:

They are about to shoot the wrong person. This will have repercussions across the entire country, throughout the police force. The establishment will be rocked to its very core as behaviors and attitudes once accepted will be overly scrutinized. Every thought process will be reevaluated and past ideals will be cast aside in fear of retribution. Both financially and physically. The change shall be instant and many will lose their jobs. The smallest mistake will be overacted upon and there will be little to no mercy shown by the courts.

The following is what I believe will prevent the aforementioned from occurring.

On 9/21/2016 at 7:00 PM, Trene4000 said:

We should be able to file Wrongful Death lawsuits against police officers who kill people who are innocent or are submitting to the officer's orders. If there are no witnesses, the officers involved will be placed on furlough without pay during the entire investigation and will not receive back pay at its conclusion if they are found innocent. The determination of the suits or investigation will remain in the officers' records.

Police officers should be trained to subdue an unruly suspect using as little force as possible, and to use their weapons only as a last ditch effort. They should also be trained to be color blind when dealing with the public. This IS the United States of America. Everyone is equal. You must be proven guilty in a court of law. No police officer is judge, jury, or executioner.  After all, this isn't the movie Judge Dredd.

Police officers should also live in the city they work in and participate in neighborhood events like they used to.

Many will disagree but they have never been on the receiving end of this behavior or cannot empathize with those who have. We need to use logic and the law itself to prevent anarchy, hatred and distrust towards those sworn "to protect and serve".

16 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

"What can go wrong will go wrong."

- Murphy's Law

I've always misquoted this. I thought it was if it could go wrong it will. Similar but not quite.

I live my life by "I have come that you may have life, and that more abundantly". This trumps Murphy's Law any day. :cool:cool:cool

To be honest, I really did not see what either quote had to do with each other. Something having the potential to go wrong and a force bringing everlasting life is like comparing a circumstance to an event so I wasn't quite sure how one trumped the other.

I must say, you do live by a positive statement. However, that is not to say that "Murphy's Law" is a negative statement. I generally tend to live by "Murphy's Law" in that it gives me insight into how to prepare for and/or prevent certain outcomes. That's why I tend to say me and Murphy are friends. :biggrin:

8 hours ago, michael840 said:

I think I need to get my butt in gear and figure out how to produce more jewelry.  I need to find somewhere I can get watch pieces in bulk as well.  Someone give me the kick in the ass I need.  lol

large.57f86c69e0ccc_ChuckNorrisConsiderYourAssKicked100716.jpg

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

large.57f86c69e0ccc_ChuckNorrisConsiderYourAssKicked100716.jpg

Did you know that there is no chin under Chuck Norris's beard?  There is only another fist.

Chuck Norris doesn't swim.  Water just likes to be around him.

Chuck Norris does a round house kick once a day to keep the earth spinning.

(and let the random Chuck Norris jokes begin now)  lol

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic