What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Looking at health care plans would scare you into not getting sick or hurt in the first place if you could help it. And if you already had a "pre-existing condition", you would almost want to convince yourself that there wasn't anything wrong with you to begin with.

Oh no!!! I just realized, due to the fact that my sister's mailbox was a victim of the high winds a few weeks back, a substitute mail person might use the mail slot, unaware of what lies behind the door. Three maniacal uber cats with a thirst for paper and all things that go "crinkle" in the dark... :cat::cat::cat:

Sometimes I'm not very happy about being so fat but then my niece and nephew hug me and love how cushy I feel and it makes me smile. I could stand to lose 20 or 40 pounds without looking like a scarecrow and still be cushy to hug. But for now I'll just be happy with being the aunt they love to hug so long as I am healthy.

Sometimes I'm not very happy about being so fat but then my niece and nephew hug me and love how cushy I feel and it makes me smile. I could stand to lose 20 or 40 pounds without looking like a scarecrow and still be cushy to hug. But for now I'll just be happy with being the aunt they love to hug so long as I am healthy.

Hurray for cushy

There's a three story pile of snow at City Airport here in Detroit.

If someone there had a mind for business and a permit to be open to the public, they could charge $5 per person to slide down it. $2.50 if they come with their own sled... :peanutbutterjellytime::animier:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic