What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Dude grocery stores need to start doing what restaurants do and let u order online and delivery. That would be great. Anyway three days off in a row! I'm gonna watch the ID channel until my adrenaline rushes so high that it kills my cortisol...damn I think I burned that out years ago though!

Mean people are bad. This heatwave is rough. Otters hold hands while sleeping. Ugh Im one year closer to being a dinosaur tommrow.Thank god(s) or the universe or whatever for the few people that keep this site alive. Kittens are funny.

Awe shit! Birthday! You should grab your gf and go do stuff.

My friend probably will hate me for being lame cause but I don't care. I live for me now, we aren't compatible I like sleep and he likes hanging with 24 year olds still trying to hard to be "goth". That's so dorky IMO....poor thing may be having a midlife crisis. Oh well, I'm not 24 anymore and thank god.

Now I definitely know it's true. No matter what someone says or spells out specifically, people will hear the things they want to hear and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

At this point in my life, I give up. Life is too short to live in the land of misunderstandings and I have been there for 2 decades.

FORGET THIS!!!!

What if my ultimate coffee consumption of 6-8 big ass cups a day is the culprit to my stomach issues? That would suck.

How would I continue in my path of living the dream? Oh no, this could ruin everything! Holy shit don't fuck with my coffee.

Edited by kat

Why am I always the bad guy. I'm tired of crying. It's hard being out all the time and knowing no one wants to hear you because you are not the important one. Or being asked to be quiet so the other person can recall information that they can't remember. Or being treated like an annoying sidekick by staff members because they can't stand you for some reason.

And through it all, I have to keep smiling, be cordial, and pay the bill.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic