What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Oh I just realized I brought something home that I shouldn't of, he was so proud to tell me how he used the techniques I taught him to move past the paranoid delusions of terrorist being everywhere.. He accomplished something and was so proud to tell me how he used that and it worked but the delusions were too much soon as I saw him in the cell he just said "I'm sorry, I let you down".. That totally hit me in my heart, that got me. :'( I need to talk to someone about this.

I just saw the stupidest Audi commercial. As if we weren't having enough trouble with kids following rules, they bring out a commercial showing a preteen deliberately breaking the rules at a local public swimming pool even after being warned and the rules posted in plain view, which he read. He gets kicked out and his mom says, "you did it again?" He smiles and nods. She pets him on the head while smiling as they get into their brand new luxury sedan and drive away. The narrator announces how rules are meant to be broken. Now if her son had injured himself jumping into that pool the way he did she would have been ready to sue.

Why would they produce such an irresponsible advertisement? Are they trying to say that rules don't apply to the wealthy? It sucks.

I love playing which public restroom stall is the least nastiest. A joy of working in the field. Its like and behind door number 1 we have unflushed shit particles, door number 2 someone pisses all over the seat and door number 3..stanky ass lingering pus couture... Pick your poison.. Nasty girls man.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic