What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I knew I should have gone back in and gotten that script but I was told that I was covered so I didn't. Now I'm short on meds and miscalculated the date to go in just when I changed my workout session. From now on I'm following my own mind to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Half of my life story is in pieces on this board! Lol

:hrhr: same here...I live in a state of what you see (or in this case read) is what you get.

Maybe I should learn to play stuff closer to the vest lol

I knew I should have gone back in and gotten that script but I was told that I was covered so I didn't. Now I'm short on meds and miscalculated the date to go in just when I changed my workout session. From now on I'm following my own mind to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Same thought here from the last time I took my Ward to their doctor's appointment. For some reason, the receptionist already had our next date scheduled before even asking us and now they've extended us 5 days past the date the prescription runs out. Unfortunately, I can't do anything until Monday and we are already 2 days without meds.

Patients have to rely on their doctor's offices to know what they are doing because in some cases the patient is at the mercy of their disability and need some decisions to be made for them. I am upset with myself for not being more outspoken when it felt like something was strange about how that appointment ended. Now I've got to figure out how to make arrangements to correct this slip up which will NEVER happen again.

Same thought here from the last time I took my Ward to their doctor's appointment. For some reason, the receptionist already had our next date scheduled before even asking us and now they've extended us 5 days past the date the prescription runs out. Unfortunately, I can't do anything until Monday and we are already 2 days without meds.

Patients have to rely on their doctor's offices to know what they are doing because in some cases the patient is at the mercy of their disability and need some decisions to be made for them. I am upset with myself for not being more outspoken when it felt like something was strange about how that appointment ended. Now I've got to figure out how to make arrangements to correct this slip up which will NEVER happen again.

Don't blame yourself for this. The entire doctor's office should be held accountable for their treatment of their patients. After all, patients are the physician's clients. If a client or customer is unhappy with service they go somewhere else. Patients will eventually do the same.

I'm very lucky.

My van nearly caught fire, last night. One of my league mates is loaning me her car til next Thursday. Let's hope that it was nothing huge. I'll speak to the mechanic, tomorrow.

I needed a gown for a roller derby debutante ball on 8/30. I don't own any gowns. One of my league mates had one for me. It fits perfectly.

I have clients on my schedule both today and Saturday. Let's hope that my schedule stays that way.

I'm very lucky.

My van nearly caught fire, last night. One of my league mates is loaning me her car til next Thursday. Let's hope that it was nothing huge. I'll speak to the mechanic, tomorrow.

I needed a gown for a roller derby debutante ball on 8/30. I don't own any gowns. One of my league mates had one for me. It fits perfectly.

I have clients on my schedule both today and Saturday. Let's hope that my schedule stays that way.

Thrilled at the fact that the issue with the van was NOT the radiator!!

I think a friendship may be ending and I'm not really that upset about it. I refuse to apologize for politely stating that as an adult, I have the right to say what I want. I'm not apologizing for who I am.

Edited by KatRN05

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic