What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

These are the worst tasting gummy worms I have ever had in my life. Willy Wonka would shoot himself repeatedly with a medieval crossbow if he made these gummy worms. They taste like rubber scraps that were rubbed vicariously with expired, offbrand European fruit candy coated in an offbrand general purpose cleaning solution. These honestly taste like complete and utter shit, I award this entire company no points, and I will never buy their products again. They taste even worse drunk. They are SHIT GUMMY WORMS. THEY ARE TERRIBLE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!? YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARDS.. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO THE HUMAN RACE!?!?

Edited by Class-Punk

It was bad enough that they try to convince you that your hair needs body or volume but now they say it needs sparkly shapes and colored powder in order for you to look good. Pathetic.

Well I aced the interview. ..it went way better than expected. The interview was a bunch of different questions relating to my response and reaction. There was one question were theexecutive director said if a client was a parent neglecting there child would you inform her you had to report her to CPS. ..I said I would bring to her attention that it needed to be reported and give her the option so she felt she was in control and that she needed to call herself. If she refused I would than make the call. The supervisor burst out I love that omg! Than they asked me what if a client calls you fat and says they hope you die in a car crash basically..well i know they wanted a reaction but I remained stoic. Never react to a client who's pissed at you in a way that is confrontational. Let them vent. Than if deescalation is needed do so,, if not address issue at a less tense time. Unless of course client is threatening said death, that's another issue. Also they wanted to know what dish i would bring to their potluck...i said i love latin food so...and they were happy. Funniest interview ever. Lol. Anyway I will be on edge until tomorrow when they decide.

Edited by kat

I'm just gonna settle down and all the bad memories replaced with good one's. I will find someone that feels like me and I will learn to love them. Isn't that how it works in all honesty. People don't want to be alone. .the only people who say that are people with good family or people in relationships, (ie..people who arent actually alone)..they forget what its like... its ok for me to want to be loved and vice versa. Noone should have shame for this need. You may as well be ashamed of breathing than if that's the case.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic