What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I might be able to make up some no bean chili tomorrow, and sometime this week I need to try putting scrambled eggs and cheese in baked potatoes.. :drool I also want to get a hold of Planko if I can ever find the damn stuff, and try some of that Lawrys Seasoned Salt.

Edited by Coffeenated

After all these years, I'm thinking I must have missed out on something about Detroit or the "D" as I have seen others refer to it.

I have lived here all my life and wonder what happened to so many people that scared or scarred them here?

Being a Detroiter, I definitely know you have to be looking for trouble to find it...and trust me...when you do...it WILL find you.

However, I find that to be the same with any densely populated city I have visited from D.C. to Philly and even to Shiga, Japan.

At this point I'm just thinking either I'm too stupid about the "D" or too smart about the "D"...:blink:

We dont hear gunshots at night in the suburbs. I have lived in Warren for 41 years and never heard them but you sure can in Detroit. Thats a big difference.

i'm thinking "i should have known better than to count on people".

All anyone really has is themselves to rely on. I find many people do not understand the importance of a support system. I also find it interesting that people who claim to be independent have never lacked a support network nor truly had to ever be alone left to do everything by themselves. Hugs to you.

All anyone really has is themselves to rely on. I find many people do not understand the importance of a support system. I also find it interesting that people who claim to be independent have never lacked a support network nor truly had to ever be alone left to do everything by themselves. Hugs to you.

forget "support system" - i could use just one friend (locally, i mean). don't have a single person i can call up & say "hey, what's going on? wanna hang?"

how is one to change one's thought processes when isolation is so conducive to negativity?

ugh. whatever...

We dont hear gunshots at night in the suburbs. I have lived in Warren for 41 years and never heard them but you sure can in Detroit. Thats a big difference.

Ah, alas...I concede defeat. For these truths one seeks to find doth sting and pierce the heart. Thereby, once known, shall ne'er be forgotten…

:cylon-pancarte06:

forget "support system" - i could use just one friend (locally, i mean). don't have a single person i can call up & say "hey, what's going on? wanna hang?"

how is one to change one's thought processes when isolation is so conducive to negativity?

ugh. whatever...

I feel your pain.:grouphug

I have spent the better part of my existence looking for a hang buddy.

Nothing special, just someone who cares that I live and breath and are not being superficial about it.

I gave up on that dream about 10 years ago.

Then I found this site July of this year and got hopeful again.

It was strange to find so many people who think as I have all my life.

Not sure if I will actually meet anyone from DGN who will be in the market to want to hang with me, but it's nice to think it's possible.

I have had so much fun hanging on here that this is the first group site I have actually stayed active on since my college days.

Due to the face that I have been a social loner forever it seems, I have been using DGN as a type of social therapy.

At this point, I am just staying open minded and enjoying the interaction while I can. :biggrin:

To let you know, I am willing to hang with anyone who deems me worthy to be graced by their sphere of life.

(Warning: does not come with drama, but the hyperactivity of energy level may cause blindness...)

:rofl:

Wish I were there...I love RenFest

Sooo cute! :DDD

If you ever feel like planning an outing...I will be more than willing to go with you...Yay!

:animier:

You guys should come visit me. :happy: We shall FROLIC.

i 'm thinking, "can fun be had by a person who is incapable of feeling happiness?" :confused:

I am a "robot," and the answer is YES. :devil:

Edited by Illuminatrix

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic