What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

i'm thinking a few things...

1) i wish more women "got" what illuminatrix now understands.

2) as my sister no longer lives in royal oak, it's unlikely that i'll ever come back to the club. i can't bring myself to get a room at the leland, and i can't really swing the bread for all the gas there & back & a room for the night.

3) i really want to go out to see a couple friends' bands play tonight but i shouldn't, as i'm not feeling 100%. not sure what to do...

2) as my sister no longer lives in royal oak, it's unlikely that i'll ever come back to the club. i can't bring myself to get a room at the leland, and i can't really swing the bread for all the gas there & back & a room for the night.

3) i really want to go out to see a couple friends' bands play tonight but i shouldn't, as i'm not feeling 100%. not sure what to do...

Well the Leland dont rent rooms nightly anymore but I know many DGN friends who would put you up for a couple nights.

Yep, like TA said. If a guy isn't romantically interested in a girl its unlikely he will hang around her alone.

At least zombies like me for my brains.. :crybaby:

Edited by Illuminatrix

Finally figured out after the last boyfriend. I feel 20x smarter than I was before. :stuart: I also feel a tinge of sadness at this knowledge.

Dang...I wish I could get guys to stay around long enough to BECOME boyfriends...rofl.gif

I love substance or intelligence, and there are many different kinds of knowledge. But vanity by itself is near talentless to me, it is all the same culture of tribalism without intellect. Some people are actually empowered by their appearance as a means to pursue their dreams, others are empowered victims.

I really thought he was special. What does a person think you would say when asked that. all he did was hurt me because it felt good for him to have a martyr so he could hurt me and fuck with me as bad as another person probably hurt him..that's all I was..well, I didn't deserve that.

i'm thinking, "why does finding someone for a serious relationship have to be so goddamned difficult"?

On a similar thought process, why does even finding someone to *date* have to be such a herculean task?

ugh.

and possibly, timing

Your post made me remember my old thoughts on the "R" word. Relationships = Responsibility

I have been thinking how I have been drowning in responsibilities as of late.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic