What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

3 minutes ago, kat said:

Hey!! I just woke up and had heard my name called.  So are you going to roll up and ask me for directions or are you going to go with hey, want some candy? Lololol 

Naw...I just figured I'd show you a coupon for Tequila and Vodka for the Fishbones Grill in Greektown and tell you to jump in the back. 🤣

Wondering if my hair is going to be white or if I'm going to just the standard gray? We have a lot of redheads in my family they seem to go white hair maybe I'll get lucky. 

I really do think about some fucked up shit. 

Edited by kat

Watching this guy hit on this lady with the phrase, "I thought you were beautiful and I just wanted to talk to you and get to know you..." makes me think about the fact that you never hear anyone say, "You were so butt ugly I just wanted to talk to you and get to know you..."

🤣

16 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Watching this guy hit on this lady with the phrase, "I thought you were beautiful and I just wanted to talk to you and get to know you..." makes me think about the fact that you never hear anyone say, "You were so butt ugly I just wanted to talk to you and get to know you..."

🤣

Lolol! 

Some dude just stopped and asked me for directions to the airport while we were across the street from the airport. I was so confused he was coming from the street direction where the entrance was.  I think he was looking for a fat lady to kidnap or something. 

10 hours ago, kat said:

Some dude just stopped and asked me for directions to the airport while we were across the street from the airport. I was so confused he was coming from the street direction where the entrance was.  I think he was looking for a fat lady to kidnap or something. 

Now remember young lady...no talking to strangers.

I think I messed up.  The scar on my face is showing signs of infection.  The face protection I used caused the skin to move over the injury on my nose and now it's swelling with pus bumps under the scar line.  I will keep the swelling down with ice and keep the infection at bay with ibuprofen.

12 hours ago, TronRP said:

I think I messed up.  The scar on my face is showing signs of infection.  The face protection I used caused the skin to move over the injury on my nose and now it's swelling with pus bumps under the scar line.  I will keep the swelling down with ice and keep the infection at bay with ibuprofen.

I hope you get better soon. 

On 7/14/2018 at 10:53 PM, sekhmet2002 said:

I hope you get better soon. 

Fortunately, the bumps popped before it was time for us to go meet up with our baby sister and her husband for his company's outing.  Now I just have to deal with the constant itching.

1 minute ago, kat said:

You ever riding in the car and someone splashes through a puddle and even though you have all the windows up you still flinch like you're being splashed personally? Me neither. 

:hrhr:

There is truly no help for this current digital generation.

You read something on a product label that catches your eye.  You wonder what it means.  You go online to as a question:

"What does it mean by arabica coffee beans?"

Hey dimwit...you're online...LOOK IT UP!!!

😐

🤣:hrhr::rofl:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic