What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Just now, kat said:

Lol, I don't think I would be a good stalker,  I'd be cracking to much and you'd end up hearing my insane snicker through the windows. Last night my friends "love interest " didn't actually know we were coming over and he had his windows open and he could hear me cracking up outside. I failed.  

Then I would bring you inside and really make you crack up.

54 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

You wouldn't see much.  Block glass windows plus windows are covered.  Next time just sneak into the basement.  Have drinks in the mini fridge and a comfy chair to sit in.

See, as evidenced by my previous message,  I'd suck at the stalker stuff because what a really good stalker would say is....I know about your windows and then they'd leave something boiling on your stove as a message. 

5 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Looks like Easter is cancelled.

Oops,  I deleted it late. Yea, that was a terrible scene. Wait,  you never seen the movie? I was like 8 or something when I seen it lol.

I think it came out in 1987, probably on Easter.  Lol

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

To be honest, we have been invited to another one.  Be careful what you ask for...I might just show up knocking on your doors, throw a sack over your heads and take you for a ride.

:rofl:

You better make it a tarp! My ass will split the sack. 

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, kat said:

I'm thinking someone better get the reference about the stove thing.

Honestly, when you made the stalker comment, I just knew someone was going to respond...Don't Look in the POT!!!

I was just talking about that scene a few days ago when we were telling the Monchichis about how movies used to freak the mess out of people.  Men actually hesitated about cheating after that movie...until the 90's reared its ugly head, it was like the age of free love all over again...🙄

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Honestly, when you made the stalker comment, I just knew someone was going to respond...Don't Look in the POT!!!

I was just talking about that scene a few days ago when we were telling the Monchichis about how movies used to freak the mess out of people.  Men actually hesitated about cheating after that movie...until the 90's reared its ugly head, it was like the age of free love all over again...🙄

Oh wow, were you guys really? I know that would scare me to behave. Actually,  the way dating works today I don't think it's possible to trust anyone anymore. Everyone thinks it's normal to send naked pics to the entire world. 

Edited by kat

4 minutes ago, kat said:

Oh wow, were you guys really? I know that would scare me to behave. Actually,  the way dating works today I don't think it's possible to trust anyone anymore. Everyone thinks it's normal to send naked pics to the entire world. 

365637293_oh-the-horror-1070818.gif

Wow, so this treatment thing is actually on again.  All of a sudden I mentioned two weeks ago to the therapist hey why don't you guys sublease the equipment and today,  all of a sudden oh they've decided to sublease the equipment and the doctor still wants you to do it. Hmm, maybe I should have opened my big mouth sooner. The good thing is that I will actually be employed by the organization so they can't just leave me hanging.  

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic