What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

OK...so I shut down my computer to handle some outside business for a while and when I come back and boot up, some yahoo took upon themself to update Chrome yet again.  Now the tab bar looks like little icons threw up on a unicolored strip line.  I hope this is just a momentary fix on the way to the final look because it's a tab bar with no tabs.

I'm thinking I might need to call in a babysitting favor because I do not feel like dragging a crying baby around tonight.  Granted it's a 13 year old crying baby, but it's still a crying baby.  The majority of this week has been about him proving how much more tired than everyone else he is...so I will make sure HE gets HIS sleep tonight.

I can't believe how busy I've been since that ill fated babysitter run Thursday evening.  And today is not exception.  Got a Southfield run and a lot of area prepwork to get done.  If time permits, a recycling run as well with a clothing drop off. 

I'm trying to think back and pinpoint the exact moment that I destroyed myself.  I can think of so many things that I have done wrong and so many things that probably have contributed to it, but I used to be so strong compared to this. I'm terrified of everything now. I don't even care anymore. I feel like I'm already dead.

3 minutes ago, kat said:

You haven't talked to any of my exes lately because they'd tell you that I may like that shit! Lol

Just now, kat said:

Trying not to delete that reply. 

HA!!! Too Late...it's been quoted....

gallery_4589_1225_225764.png

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic