What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

...........silver shamrock!"

Yea! Halloween!  Horror movies! Leaves! Hoodies! Candy! Sex!! Sex and Candy!

It's just around the corner! except the sex part....that's on every corner at City Club! 

Edited by kat
Was...idk what's there now I only say what is funny in me head, man.

4 hours ago, kat said:

...........silver shamrock!"

Yea! Halloween!  Horror movies! Leaves! Hoodies! Candy! Sex!! Sex and Candy!

It's just around the corner! except the sex part....that's on every corner at City Club! 

Happy happy Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Happy happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock................

52 days till Halloween

Edited by Draco1958

6 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Happy happy Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Happy happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock................

52 days till Halloween

I love that movie!  I can't believe the stuff I got away with watching as a kid. It didn't affect me at all! Lol

Edited by kat

I know that my biggest problem is myself.  I miss the person I was when nothing bothered me, when I just kept going and was not slowed down by my emotions.  I wish the past six years could be undone or forgotten because I can't move forward because I am beating the hell out of myself because of all the stuff that happened during my divorce phase....6 years and I can't live anymore.  Once I was slowed it spiraled into this.  I am scared to leave my house most the time because I fell like I am safe. I don't like who I am anymore because I know it's not me....I wish I could be understood. 

I should get paid by the hour on nights like this.  I showed up at 8:30pm for work like I am supposed to for a 9pm closing but they still had customers waiting for orders so I couldn't do any cleaning.  While waiting for them to finish, more people showed up and they kept making orders until around 10:30.  All of the employees were in such a rush to get out that they just left the place thrashed.  I should have been done with all of my cleaning and headed home by midnight but instead I end up rushing everything and not taking any breaks to barely get out the door by 2:30am.  Sometimes it sucks getting paid a flat rate by the night.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic