What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm thinking about writing about my experiences for the past twelve years regarding my injuries and the way various doctors treated me as I strove to get better. It would be shocking to some people but familiar to others. I wonder if there's even a market for it?

The fact that there are billions of patients worldwide, I would guarantee there would be a market for it, if even just a doctor reading up on how not to be just like the one they are reading about...

Definitely contemplating laying here or getting up. I have so much stuff to handle that I am at the point of almost not caring, but that would affect too many others. Oh well, I suppose the need to have to get up must win out...

Is there a supervisor available to go with you to this appointment? Going alone is like putting yourself into a position for something unwanted to happen.

Sometimes you gotta go with your gut. We do not want to read about you in the morning paper because you didn't. Whoever that dude is has serious issues and needs psychiatric care asap. Don't keep thinking its just you and ignore your better instincts. GOD gave them to us for a reason. Take heed and go no further (quick reference for those who know). But seriously, take note of those feelings and let others know. There are times I ended up in trouble because I didn't and now wish I had.

REGRET NOTHING!

(being silly but serious)

Um I am not comfortable meeting with this person alone at their house after they drunk text my work cell at like 12 am, leaves me messages calling me sweetheart, and after referring to our meetings as dates when I corrected him he all of a sudden around the same time punish self by deep frying hand...I am kinda fucked up about this.

I was attempting to respond to this post (please see above post by me) but it wouldn't link. DGN by cell isn't as flexible. Plus the auto correct sucks.

I get it, all I do is hurt everyone's feelings whenever I open my mouth...I should just wear a T-shirt stating "TRON the Tyrant, now let's get to the point!!!"

Then all I would have to do is point to my shirt and go from there...

Coma time. I wish I could help my mom better but it took me over ten years to reach this level of lowered pain. I don't know if she wants to endure as long as I did before finding a level of acceptable pain. I'm just hoping she decides to stay with us longer than a year. I'm not ready to say goodbye yet. Am I being selfish?

Its hard trying to hold onto people you thought we're friends, especially when its a group and you know they talk bad about you, regardless if its true or not.. Real friends don't tell each others secrets, fabricate, or throw stones. I've known for years what was going to happen, I never fit in the box perfectly therefore I am not part of the flock..I am what I am and I cannot hide my 100 percent self anymore.. Pretending was tiring.. I tried to fit the box..can't.. I don't care anymore. The people I've met that have taken time to know me have my loyalty.

Its hard trying to hold onto people you thought we're friends, especially when its a group and you know they talk bad about you, regardless if its true or not.. Real friends don't tell each others secrets, fabricate, or throw stones. I've known for years what was going to happen, I never fit in the box perfectly therefore I am not part of the flock..I am what I am and I cannot hide my 100 percent self anymore.. Pretending was tiring.. I tried to fit the box..can't.. I don't care anymore. The people I've met that have taken time to know me have my loyalty.

I know exactly how you feel.

I'm gonna be worried sick about Angel. She's out at a restaurant with friends and its freezing rain and kinda icy. I can't be a freak and call and say mommies coming to get you now but I sure want to..she's 18. She's supposed to at least text when on way. Anxiety and all the things relating suck.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic