What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

This is hilarious. 15 minutes ago, my nephew was told to hurry up and run down to turn the lights on because I was on the way over. As I approached the house, I see the lights come on, but just as I reached the door, I see all the lights go off. When I got inside, I said I heard he was told to turn the lights on because I was on the way over, to which he replied, "I didn't know when you were coming."

...This from a kid who has to turns on every light in the living room, dining room and kitchen just to eat a bowl of cereal in front of the TV... :rolleyes:

We have a kudos closet stocked with little gifts and thank you cards, I got my second already this week last time it was signed this time it was signed anonymous, I'm about to go do a handwriting analysis on my past cards and find out who signed it so I can tell them thank you over and over and over again.. That's probably why it was anonymous in the first place. Lol

I know many people feel this to be an invasion of privacy, but I truly understand why it was suggested that humans get I.D. chips or barcodes. I was in a hurry and rushed out of the house without my billfold. Fortunately, I made it back without incident, but if something had happened, there would have been a major issue identifying me.

I had one family member's passport, another member's debit card, my niece and nephew's "Ident-A-Kid" IDs, and two medical cards.

...pitiful...just pitiful... :confused:

Okay we have what appears to be one working washing machine in the complex, however, and I don't know if it's rudeness, ignorance, or arrogance but why would you have a load in the washer with two full baskets stacked on top said washer basically saying they got dibs? How bout being courteous and doing one load knowing other people exist and may need to do there laundry? Seriously, if your trying to do a whole weeks worth of laundry I would go to the laundromat, damn that's not your own personal laundry hookup, asshole.

Oh the bosses already questioned her stability, the director personally witnessed her using consumers names in a meeting which is related to her blowup today because I was telling her about the about the right to privacy and identifying people, like in front of clients saying so and so is diagnosed with xyz, or so and so was in this pysch ward etc...she was mad again like the others in this county that don't understand human Rights and equality.. It does not end with race, religion, and gender.. Please remember people with disabilities have the same rights as everyone else and stop being angry because you think they should all be locked away....I'll never understand that thinking. I want to go be a lobbyist or advocate somewhere or train people about what equality means. I need to start thinking about my strengths career wise.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic