What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

HECK YEAH!!!! Thanks to Google Chrome, I'm able to get back on DGN.animier.gif

It's been driving me crazy because I love sharing all my personal crap with possible readers.rofl.gif

Not sure what happened to FireFox, but I think I am going to have to do another strip and re-install of my system.

Me love computer building happy.gif

My birthday falls on the friday before holloween and I think I'm going to actually have the weekend off this year. Guess that means I gotta find an easy costume.

So will you be at CC to celebrate your birthday?

If you do, your first drink will be on me...happy.gif

(she says as her hidden agenda to take over the world by making people hang out with her...devil.gif)

Edited by TronRP

So will you be at CC to celebrate your birthday?

If you do, your first drink will be on me...happy.gif

(she says as her hidden agenda to take over the world by making people hang out with her...devil.gif)

Possibly, on that saturday :). I most likely won't be drinking though since I'll probably be driving, same as always. If I somehow amazingly find a driver I'll take you up on that though. I'll be glad to hang out with you either way.

Possibly, on that saturday :). I most likely won't be drinking though since I'll probably be driving, same as always. If I somehow amazingly find a driver I'll take you up on that though. I'll be glad to hang out with you either way.

Well, my offer includes non-alcoholic beverages as well.

Who knows, depending on your location, I might be able to chauffeur...

Its over.. I've been doing homework almost all day for three different classes since when I woke up. I was able to squeeze in a workout and complete a split. But I got out of 3 hours of class last night and spent at least half of that time doing homework too. And when winter comes, I'm going to be taking four classes to register as full time. :X

Edited by Coffeenated

Right now, what am I thinking...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm freaking dyslexic and people can't write, thus screwing up my comprehension as to what the heck is being conveyed.

I already feel stupid for not being able to "mind over matter" this away...but that's another topic...offtopic.gif

I'm starting to believe the entire world is dyslexic since published literary errors appear to now be widely acceptable...

Then at that rate, I'm normal...blink.gif

While I can be pretty dense sometimes, it has pretty much become common knowledge to me that when guys ask to "hang out," they mean go out on a date. While I wish some gentlemen would be more straightforward, I still had a pretty fun time last night.

Yep, like TA said. If a guy isn't romantically interested in a girl its unlikely he will hang around her alone.

---

Even in underground art I am an underdog. I could never get book reviews even though my book was free, and I never had success getting other Indie music promoters to promote anything I've made. But that's okay, because people should fear a hellhound, and some egos, just as much as mine, are nothing more than subjects for satire.

Edited by Coffeenated

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic