ROLL CALL .:. DEAD-LINE .:. Wednesday @ The Works

DJ Saint

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn you guys for all being there when I can't go..y'all better all go again...I mean it Emma!!! DXDX I slept 12 hours and I still feel like a zombie...

I do plan on going again! I really liked the place, people, and music. It was really laid back, everyone was real friendly, and of course the variety of music was awesome. I met a few people, Necromanta being one of them, and he even helped me request "Everything Dies" --Type O Negative. Scary Guy played it for me. :) I gave both of them hugs for that! :) It was a really good time even if not many people showed up. Definitely looking forward to going again! Thank you Tracy for driving and hanging out! And thank you pRick for sharing your smokes with me and chatting. :D

Guest greyhalo

I do plan on going again! I really liked the place, people, and music. It was really laid back, everyone was real friendly, and of course the variety of music was awesome. I met a few people, Necromanta being one of them, and he even helped me request "Everything Dies" --Type O Negative. Scary Guy played it for me. :) I gave both of them hugs for that! :) It was a really good time even if not many people showed up. Definitely looking forward to going again! Thank you Tracy for driving and hanging out! And thank you pRick for sharing your smokes with me and chatting. :D

I'm so glad you were able to go out on Wed. I missed hanging out with you. I'm going again this week if you want a ride, OK?

For me it all depends on my ear...if my ear is cleared up and I can hear, I will go. If my ear is still stuffed up and I can't hear, I won't...though I can still hear out of my right ear, I will take that to mean that I am still not well enough to go out. I need to beat this cold eventually and always pretending like it doesn't actually exist and going out anyway is not going to help!!

Wow, thank you, that means alot..I actually thought my set last night was kinda meh, so thanks. Throw some more requests at me for next week, ill make sure to have some kiling joke next time :happy:

You totally have no self esteem when it comes to your DJ skills. I guess it's better than being full of yourself like some people in the scene who completely lack talent.

I played the video! Mention the video part!

No one likes video :(

Wa? Ferndale? You is in da hood again. :yes

I am, I am! It's good to be back!

So yeah, any time you want to give me a ride down to Detroit on a Wednesday, let me know!

I played the video! Mention the video part!

No one likes video :(

Something about this comment was very...cute. That's right, that's what I said. :happy:

I am, I am! It's good to be back!

So yeah, any time you want to give me a ride down to Detroit on a Wednesday, let me know!

If you don't mind staying till 2 (or later, depending on how the night goes) and riding in a hearse I'll give you a lift. I go right by Ferndale on my way down anyway.

Remember, if lots of people hang around we will stay open later.

If you don't mind staying till 2 (or later, depending on how the night goes) and riding in a hearse I'll give you a lift. I go right by Ferndale on my way down anyway.

Remember, if lots of people hang around we will stay open later.

Thank you for the offer, that is really nice of you! I can't this week (it's rare when I can stay out that late these days), but I will keep it in mind for the future, perhaps.

Dead-Line for tonight 02.11.09 is postponed until next week. Due to the steady rain/heavy snow melt off there's a few very minor leaks at The Works. Sorry for those of you who had made plans. Hope to see you all next week.

Very few minor, right infront of the bar area :( If they were that minor we'd be open right now lol.

Water Works!

Not funny :( My night is ruined now because of the rain. Usually I love rain but... not today.

target="_blank

I know, I'm hilarious!

Very few minor, right infront of the bar area :( If they were that minor we'd be open right now lol.

Not funny :( My night is ruined now because of the rain. Usually I love rain but... not today.

Yaww, I'm sorry. Silly old buildings.

Are you sure you want a ride in the Van of Doom?

It's better than the hearse of death.

No one wants to ride in the hearse, at least not for the last ride for the last time :)

At least your Van of Doom gets better mileage too, and probably doesn't leak over the passengers seat. I REALLY need to fix that and am really happy I covered my monitor last night.

Archived