ROLL CALL .:. DEAD-LINE .:. Wednesday @ The Works

DJ Saint

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many people this week! But I have a cold and probably can't make it... sadness... I really realy shouldn't. I *really* shouldn't.

..but I might...

Probably not though. I think my brain will get the better of me and I'll be smart and stay home and sleep. Maybe.

AS much as I would love for you to come out, if your feeling like crap you probably wont enjoy yourself, if your feeling up to it then for sure, if not, take it easy and hopefully we will see you next week.

Okay, so I know the flyer says "2 blocks west of the old stadium," but I'm just trying to get a better idea of where this place is. Did the building used to be something else (that I would ostensibly recognize)? Where is it in relation to the Lager House?

It's .4 miles West of Lager House actually. Same side of the street. If you've gone past Rosa Parks Blvd. you've gone to far.

Building looks a little something like this

http://detroit.metromix.com/content_image/.../4x3/180/408281

Guest greyhalo

Damn you guys for all being there when I can't go..y'all better all go again...I mean it Emma!!! DXDX I slept 12 hours and I still feel like a zombie...

Sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday. We'll go again, hopefully with more DGNers in tow.

I personally had a great time last night. It was my first time at the Works. The Deadline DJs are all awesome! I enjoyed the variety of music everyone played. I didn't dance, but I had fun talking with some great people about music and movies among other things.

I drove there with MinaRose and prick. SkyFire and eleven showed up a bit later. I chatted with Joey Deadcat for a while. It was nice to catch up with DJ Saint (Marc) after not seeing him for years. I met DJ Nocker, Stevie, Wilhelm K, and Necromanta. I gave Scary Guy a hug, and I think he even smiled. :wink

I plan on going again next week.

Sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday. We'll go again, hopefully with more DGNers in tow.

I personally had a great time last night. It was my first time at the Works. The Deadline DJs are all awesome! I enjoyed the variety of music everyone played. I didn't dance, but I had fun talking with some great people about music and movies among other things.

I drove there with MinaRose and prick. SkyFire and eleven showed up a bit later. I chatted with Joey Deadcat for a while. It was nice to catch up with DJ Saint (Marc) after not seeing him for years. I met DJ Nocker, Stevie, Wilhelm K, and Necromanta. I gave Scary Guy a hug, and I think he even smiled. :wink

I plan on going again next week.

Damn everyone was there this week. Last week there was almost no one...damn. I picked the wrong week to go/wrong week to get sick!! (Not that I didn't have a good time when I did go, but I wanted to go last night.... ::whine:: )

I have to get better so I can come out next week - you guys had better all show up again!

At this point I'm just hoping to be a bit recovered for City tomorrow night.

Oh yeah, DJ Nocker is one of my new favorite DJs. :yes

Wow, thank you, that means alot..I actually thought my set last night was kinda meh, so thanks. Throw some more requests at me for next week, ill make sure to have some kiling joke next time :happy:

Guest greyhalo

Wow, thank you, that means alot..I actually thought my set last night was kinda meh, so thanks. Throw some more requests at me for next week, ill make sure to have some kiling joke next time :happy:

The Cramps, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, Christian Death--I have absolutely no complaints.

Archived