Foofing

taysteewonderbunny

When do we start!!! :w00t:

Silent Football? Don't know. Suppose we could play it on-line, Madam Dictator. Just select what qualifies as a schrodum, a shrug, and how thwaps will be indicated and we are on our way.

Edit to add: might best be done in another thread.

Also, foofs can dirty clothes and are a bit rough so are not the thing for clubs, moviehouses, restaurants, bowling alleys and other places where food abuse and horseplay are frowned upon.

Silent Football? Don't know. Suppose we could play it on-line, Madam Dictator. Just select what qualifies as a schrodum, a shrug, and how thwaps will be indicated and we are on our way.

Edit to add: might best be done in another thread.

Also, foofs can dirty clothes and are a bit rough so are not the thing for clubs, moviehouses, restaurants, bowling alleys and other places where food abuse and horseplay are frowned upon.

What qualifies as a hallucination?

Yes but if women play there is a problem....a good move involves trauma to the groin

Also...the boobs is not a reliable handhold as it tends to not be very firm

See? Yeah, you would have to be more gentle than that. Think "wrestling lite." Different flavor, expends fewer calories.

• 2 weeks later...

phoofing=

The act of sucking farts from your partners anus

ex. I stayed in last night for an evening of phoofing with the wife

Been there. Fluff was messy, but not as gooey as liquid lollipop. I have pictures to prove it.

Oh my leeetel foof demon. I remember when you took me down. The horror! The humiliation! The mess!

It was good for me too.

You ladies frighten me. :ohmy:

I like weird. But Not that weird

Archived