Wish me luck.

Guest greyhalo

Guest greyhalo

What states?

I'm waiting for a position to open at the company I work for in Denver..... should be interesting.

Ever move out of state?

It's a pain in the ass..... LOL

Both positions are in Texas. One's in Austin, a city I really like. The other one is in Arlington--not far from Dallas/Fort Worth.

I applied for two jobs in Georgia earlier this year, but I never heard anything on them. They were both outside of Atlanta, a popular place to live these days.

I lived in New Orleans for a few years. Moving sucks in general.

Both positions are in Texas. One's in Austin, a city I really like. The other one is in Arlington--not far from Dallas/Fort Worth.

I applied for two jobs in Georgia earlier this year, but I never heard anything on them. They were both outside of Atlanta, a popular place to live these days.

I lived in New Orleans for a few years. Moving sucks in general.

Good luck!

Guest greyhalo

If you go to Austin, I can hook you right up into the "scene" there! A good girl friend of mine is a native. ;) Austin is HAPPENING!!!! :biggrin:

Thanks. One of my old college friends has lived there for years. I do like that city. But, I will have a lot of competition for these jobs...

Guest greyhalo

Goodluck!

:grouphug

Hopefully we'll get to know each other at least a little more before you leave the state.

We always run into each other in the bathroom at CC and that's it.

:X

Who knows when I will find the right job out of state. I'm currently just searching and applying. I can't find the type of job I want in Michigan because of how the public library systems are set up here. I'm also tired of Michigan weather.

Who knows when I will find the right job out of state. I'm currently just searching and applying. I can't find the type of job I want in Michigan because of how the public library systems are set up here. I'm also tired of Michigan weather.

I totally understand.

I just meant for when you find your new job. We should have plenty of chances to hang out before them...I hope.

:happy:

Guest greyhalo

There's 2 kinds of luck, y'know.

I'll stick to wishing you the good kind.

You are correct, and thanks.

I sure wish I was in TX today. At least I'd probably see the sun.

Archived