Msterbeau's DGN Photoshoot Gathering

Msterbeau

Guest greyhalo

Meg to the rescue!!!!

I would love to go, however, like a few others, there WILL BE NO PHOTO taking of me. I still have a bag of stuff for you Marc, sitting in my closet :wink

But, you're so photogenic...

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a wonderful idea and how generous of you to open your domain to us!

I'll be there with bells on (and feathers, and beads, and kitty ears, and...)

I'll bring a couple key lime pies, people seemed to like it at the party last Xmas.

If anyone needs clothes/props, I have all kinds of kimono (and all the accessories for them), African clothing, petticoats & suchlike, fans, embroidered velvet gypsy-queen skirts & tops... let me know what your interest is & I'll see if I have it!

Zenaleigh (and anyone else in the Lansing area), you can ride with me if you like! I would welcome company for the drive.

I will cross my fingers and toes to be there. You owe me a shoot and I can't think of better company in addition to you! I'll let you know as the date approaches, if I can make it. Will depend on how my mom is doing by then.

YAY!!!! If you can make it, I will make sure there is time set aside for you. You can be on the early crew if you have time... :yes

Of COURSE I will be attending the madness of dirty shoes and mud covered filthy clothes in your home!

*coughs and looks around*

What?! THAT can't be my costume?!

>>

<<

^_____^

Anyways, yes, I'll be showing up as long as you allow my boyfriend to show up... he'll most likely be my transportation.

Hmmmnn, I'll try bringing some cool props and some stuff if I can.

For my outfit I kind of want to wear something latex... is that allowed? Will it work?

If so... let me know so I can go shopping :D

I'll also bring pretty makeup!

& maybe some good snacks and drinks.

have to have money for patters, dear. I have left over material, of the red, and I'm trying to get Stephie to get me a really pretty pattern for it. I MAY use a little bit of both material. BUT I will still bring the curtains and what's left of the black. :)

I have some really awesome patterns that I haven't done anything with.. well 1. because I don't know how to sew, but will be taking lessons really quick.. and 2. I don't have a sewing machine yet, but I'm pricing them out. I want one that is strong enough to go through denim, so I can make corsets. :) I don't know.. some of them may work for you. I bought them when they were on sale, always wanting to take the time to learn how to sew, but not taking the time to do it.. but now that I'm really into this steampunk thing, it's harder to find things that will work pre-fab. I can dig them up. Some of them were really cool!!!

You can also download some free ones online.

This sounds like a really fun time. It seems I'm a bit late to the game, but may I come? I have no idea where you live, but I know it can't be too far, since I know where you work! ;) I'll be living in the general area by that time too, instead of BFE flat rock...

If anyone wants to try their hand at lolita, I can bring extra clothes. I think most of you have an inkling of the size of my wardrobe...or actually, I doubt you do, but you probably at least realize it's sizable, even if you don't know the half of it... ^^

No idea what I'll wear yet, of course, but it still sounds like a bunch of fun. What kinds of things should we bring? Should we bring snackages? Drinks?

I will try to think of what awesome things I can bring as props. Perhaps my umbrella collection? I have about 13 or so fancy expensive ones... And the crowns? And interesting hats?

BTW Are you seriously doing this the night you come back? Are you insane? Aren't you worried about the jet lag from the 14 hour time difference? Are you completely masochistic? (And not in the fun way?) ;)

This sounds like a really fun time. It seems I'm a bit late to the game, but may I come? I have no idea where you live, but I know it can't be too far, since I know where you work! ;) I'll be living in the general area by that time too, instead of BFE flat rock...

If anyone wants to try their hand at lolita, I can bring extra clothes. I think most of you have an inkling of the size of my wardrobe...or actually, I doubt you do, but you probably at least realize it's sizable, even if you don't know the half of it... ^^

No idea what I'll wear yet, of course, but it still sounds like a bunch of fun. What kinds of things should we bring? Should we bring snackages? Drinks?

I will try to think of what awesome things I can bring as props. Perhaps my umbrella collection? I have about 13 or so fancy expensive ones... And the crowns? And interesting hats?

BTW Are you seriously doing this the night you come back? Are you insane? Aren't you worried about the jet lag from the 14 hour time difference? Are you completely masochistic? (And not in the fun way?) ;)

YAYAYAYAYYAAAY!!!!!! Bring outfits!!! That is so sweet of you to offer!! I would love to see you and a few others in them!!!

I live in Southfield.

And... I get back the 30th. This is two weeks later. My jet leg should be gone by then, right?

YAYAYAYAYYAAAY!!!!!! Bring outfits!!! That is so sweet of you to offer!! I would love to see you and a few others in them!!!

I live in Southfield.

And... I get back the 30th. This is two weeks later. My jet leg should be gone by then, right?

Oh, yeah, you'll be fine. I kinda skimmed the previous 3 pages (damn this is a popular thread) and I thought someone had said this was your first night back. I was just thinking... O.O;;; CRAZY! haha.

I will have to bring a variety then. Anyone who wants to try lolita - tell me colors you like or styles you like!! (Pretty much if you name it I've probably got it...my closet is f*ckin frightening... but I can't bring the whole thing!) ;)

I'm moving to Farmington Hills, probably next week. Very excited!!

Wow, you get back soon! That flew by. Did you have fun?? Did you ever make it down to Kansai? Or to Stigmatic?

Oh, yeah, you'll be fine. I kinda skimmed the previous 3 pages (damn this is a popular thread) and I thought someone had said this was your first night back. I was just thinking... O.O;;; CRAZY! haha.

I will have to bring a variety then. Anyone who wants to try lolita - tell me colors you like or styles you like!! (Pretty much if you name it I've probably got it...my closet is f*ckin frightening... but I can't bring the whole thing!) ;)

I'm moving to Farmington Hills, probably next week. Very excited!!

Wow, you get back soon! That flew by. Did you have fun?? Did you ever make it down to Kansai? Or to Stigmatic?

I never got down to Osaka or Kyoto on this trip. Maybe next time. Went to Stigmatic this past weekend. Fun time.. Not as friendly as Midnight Mess in Tokyo but I danced my ass off anyways. My legs were sore until yesterday... LOL!!

Thank you again for bringing the outfits!! I may have you show up earlier so the "models" can try them out. Would that be OK?

I never got down to Osaka or Kyoto on this trip. Maybe next time. Went to Stigmatic this past weekend. Fun time.. Not as friendly as Midnight Mess in Tokyo but I danced my ass off anyways. My legs were sore until yesterday... LOL!!

Thank you again for bringing the outfits!! I may have you show up earlier so the "models" can try them out. Would that be OK?

No problem. This is a Saturday?

Guest greyhalo

I want to go just to see your wardrobe. :happy:

Archived