Msterbeau's DGN Photoshoot Gathering

Msterbeau

the red:

one panel with be like 54 inches accross by a little less than 8 feet long. and the other panel will be actually two sewn together. same length as the first panel. :) ( I am making curtains to seperate my room from the living room. SO I will have privacy. SO.. both curtains will have loops at the top for hanging. I also have some wooden dowels that they are hanging from, if you'd like me to bring those as well, I can.)

the black:

its like 42 inches accross, and I have several yards of the stuff. How much, I'm not exactly sure. but there is ALOT. As soon as I can find a tape measure, I'll give you an actual number.... I have used some of it since I bought the material, so i couldn't even guess how long it it. I do know its several arm spans, though. lol if tha helps. :p )

What happened to your dress making scheme? I think that would make some really awesome threads.. :)

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a kick ass idea Marc!

Ten bucks says you're going to come dressed up....and you're going to look like Dave Matthews, guitar and all :whistle:

*runs*

Ha ha ha ha ha I can see Jorge now.....

Field trip!

Damn... jacking my own thread.. :unsure:

lmao......I can't believe it, but really I have to leave this one alone. lol.

Nude is fine for the earlier shoots. :wink:

huh huh huh huhuhuhhuhuh huh huh He said... ok nevermind.

I too wish I had 30-40 lbs less so I could pose for photos in my duster again. Been waiting a long time to have photos taken without trying to do it myself. Only ones I ever had someone else do were from my first shoot in 1997 with a gf who was into photography. Someday I want to have more done up so I can possibly use them in a flash intro I want to have for my website.

You are gonna have people all packed up in that lil house Better have the A/C ready to use lol.

So here's the dealio.

I really want to go to this. Ace wasn't too excited because she's Ace. And Vector was actually super interested in it.

The thing is...that night is the 89x Stole Christmas Bash that Ace and Vector are going to it. So even if we did go, they'd have to leave somewhat early, probably, in order to go to the concert.

And I don't drive yet (I know, its sad). So I'd have to go home. And not go to CC because I'd have no ride back home or whatever...unless Ace and Vector decided to go after...but I don't know how late the concert is.

But yeah.

Soooo...I dunno. It seems like the odds are against me.

Even though I was really looking forward to this.

:no

Guest Megalicious

Oh .... ick .... I got to figure out what to bring.

I need Meg's help!!! :)

Meg to the rescue!!!!

I would love to go, however, like a few others, there WILL BE NO PHOTO taking of me. I still have a bag of stuff for you Marc, sitting in my closet :wink

Meg to the rescue!!!!

I would love to go, however, like a few others, there WILL BE NO PHOTO taking of me. I still have a bag of stuff for you Marc, sitting in my closet :wink

Yay!!!! :)

I'm starting to make the arrangements for childcare now. I think it's far enough in advance to where we'll be okay.

Archived