Msterbeau's DGN Photoshoot Gathering

Msterbeau

Uh. No. No shaving his back at my house. Unless you want to do it outside. :p

Kay, outside, that will work...because then we can share that very special moment with your neighbors :whistle:. I'm sure they would love to look out of their window and see a woman shaving a man's back on your front lawn while another man takes pictures.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FUCK...wtf....I didn't realize that me not doing laundry means that Pest has nothing to wear now, so he's talking about not wanting to go (and I can't blame him). Fucccckkkkk.....we should still be going, I will find a way to make this work...somehow.

I wish we could go guys. We planned on it, until Phee broke his ankle and had it fixed yesterday.

I also needed to do Christmas shopping (just so happens this worked out to be the weekend I was kidless and supposed to finish) but I'm here taking care of Phee hoping there will be another chance before Christmas.

BTW ... Phee's doing quite well, considering they screwed a plate into his ankle yesterday. He gets a full cast put on Monday and can then use it for balance, but not really put any weight on it. It'll still be a few months before he can walk on his own again without the aid of crutches or other walking devices.

Archived