Msterbeau's DGN Photoshoot Gathering

Msterbeau

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find every time meeting Marc is awkward. Maybe that's just because I'm intimidated by his baldness. "There can be only one!" *draws sword*

Speaking of swords ... More than likely I will have to work on this day but if I do I'll get out at 3:30 so I could make it out to your place by 4:30ish. I have two rapiers, two parrying daggers, and two broadswords that I could bring for props as well as a few fake knives and some prop pistols. Oh, and at least 7 bullwhips, two floggers, and two crops. So if anyone wants to do some weapon shots, it'll have to be later in the day.

It starts at 5PM Scott...

I'm in regardless, but I was wondering if this was a one-photographer deal, or if the amateurs among us might have an opportunity to take a few pics as well...

Good question. Let me think about it. I certainly won't stop people from taking camera phone or compact camera type images. away from the studio area. It will depend how many people come. If there seems to be ample time, I might be able to do a little show and tell. Maybe we can get one of the gents/ladies to pose.

Hmmm...

I'll be there, with props, clothing, etc. Probably something good and homemade to eat, as well. I need to check around and see who I can con into driving me. :p

I could probably provide you transportation.. but I don't believe I'll be ready for pictures myself.. BUT I will bring food.. ;) AND I know where Marc resides.. MuahhAHAHAHAHAH

So it would be my first time meeting you...that's gonna be awkward. :X

Marc is awkward.. hehehe that's his charm :evil:

I find every time meeting Marc is awkward. Maybe that's just because I'm intimidated by his baldness. "There can be only one!" *draws sword*

Speaking of swords ... More than likely I will have to work on this day but if I do I'll get out at 3:30 so I could make it out to your place by 4:30ish. I have two rapiers, two parrying daggers, and two broadswords that I could bring for props as well as a few fake knives and some prop pistols. Oh, and at least 7 bullwhips, two floggers, and two crops. So if anyone wants to do some weapon shots, it'll have to be later in the day.

:shock: two guys playing with their swords? :drool I'll allow more than one.. ....... ... Oh wait!! d'OH!!! :rofl:

If I was 30 lbs. lighter, sure. I'm just not comfortable with myself right now though.

Hey! I'm in the same boat (actually I'm about 40-45 lbs over, to the point where even Pestilence had to give me a talking to about my once skinny ass getting wider :tongue:) but you best believe that I will A) Keep on with my workouts and B) Be at Msterbeau's house to get my wide ass photographed :tongue: on December 13th! (hopefully at least 10-20 lbs skinnier if I play my cards right).

I have to figure out what I have for clothes though! Nothing fits me anymore :blushing:. I can't even fit ONE leg in my favorite mini skirt, literally, which is damn sad.

So it would be my first time meeting you...that's gonna be awkward. :X

It is impossible to feel awkward around Msterbeau...except that one time where he and Daevion were SO going to make-out you should have been there :whistle:, but yes, other than that is it impossible. Annnnd if worse comes to worse, you've already met a bunch of us (including me), so we'll make sure to pwn him if he tries to attack you or anything of that nature.

i want to come to the photoshoot i really need to have some good photos of me and i could be a ride for a few people on my way if needed pending a small gratuity of gas could be established. then all i would have to do is figure what i would want for my look.?

Ten bucks says you're going to come dressed up....and you're going to look like Dave Matthews, guitar and all :whistle:

*runs*

Talk about multitasking:

1. Get some pictures of me digital that are less than 5 years old, so I can be seen in all of my true, modern horror...lol

2. Get some birthday gifts 5 days prior to the date in said pics.

3. Encouragement to get off my tired, old, fat, hawaiian kung-fu butt and keep excercising.

4. Pose with more women of our little social group..Oh, hell yes.

Thanks again, Marc!

Oh, and Scott, if you really, *really* want to do the highlander movie re-enactment, I have a Connor sword replica.

Hey! I'm in the same boat (actually I'm about 40-45 lbs over, to the point where even Pestilence had to give me a talking to about my once skinny ass getting wider :tongue:) but you best believe that I will A) Keep on with my workouts and B) Be at Msterbeau's house to get my wide ass photographed :tongue: on December 13th! (hopefully at least 10-20 lbs skinnier if I play my cards right).

I have to figure out what I have for clothes though! Nothing fits me anymore :blushing:. I can't even fit ONE leg in my favorite mini skirt, literally, which is damn sad.

At least you have clothes to wear. :X

Guest greyhalo

Actually, I'm working until at least 6 pm that day anyway. So, I probably won't come after all. :no

However, I can't wait to see the results. It sounds like you'll be photographing a lot of people that day, Marc.

Piggymama said she was going to try and get me here... OH! I am currently making curtains out of this really pretty red material thats pre-wrinkled and iridescent. (the other color is black) its beautiful. I can bring both with me. One will be the normal width, and the other will be two panels sewn together. IF i can make it there, I'll be bringing those, and the black material I talked about in an earlier post. :) If you want, I will try to get pictures of both materials, and post them on here, so that you can see what I am talking about. Like I said, anyone is welcome to use them, but these are my personal materials, so please be respectful of that. Dirt can be washed.. not much I can do about rips and tares, so please be mindful of your accessories. :)

It seems a lot of us have around 40 pounds or so to lose. So there are 4 weeks @ 10 pounds a week.... errrr. I'm hungry already, just thinking about it! =P:happy:

It seems a lot of us have around 40 pounds or so to lose. So there are 4 weeks @ 10 pounds a week.... errrr. I'm hungry already, just thinking about it! =P:happy:

I'm exhausted thinking about how much I will have to pwn at DDR in the next 30 days. I'm looking at about about 2-4 hours a day of pure DDR like when I first got the game and lost my fat.

I'm exhausted thinking about how much I will have to pwn at DDR in the next 30 days. I'm looking at about about 2-4 hours a day of pure DDR like when I first got the game and lost my fat.

I will be over every second of free time to PWN at DDR with you...hehe

Archived