• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Heroin was first synthesized in 1874 by C. R. Alder Wright, an English chemist working at St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London, England. He had been experimenting with combining morphine with various acids. He boiled anhydrous morphine alkaloid with acetic anhydride over a stove for several hours and produced a more potent, acetylated form of morphine, now called diacetylmorphine.

i believe that constitutes unnatural tampering to create heroin

"Heroin was first synthesized in 1874 by C. R. Alder Wright, an English chemist working at St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London, England. He had been experimenting with combining morphine with various acids. He boiled anhydrous morphine alkaloid with acetic anhydride over a stove for several hours and produced a more potent, acetylated form of morphine, now called diacetylmorphine.

i believe that constitutes unnatural tampering to create heroin

...in comparison to THIS...which I don't see as tampering at all...

...in comparison to THIS...which I don't see as tampering at all...

i like the all natural music too, if it was chemical drugs it be all techno and what not :p

also on a side note of why the hippie cultures, or pro-recreational use, could be gunning onto this

"When it comes to a drug that is currently listed in schedule I, if it is undisputed that such drug has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States and a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision, and it is further undisputed that the drug has at least some potential for abuse sufficient to warrant control under the CSA, the drug must remain in schedule I. In such circumstances, placement of the drug in schedules II through V would conflict with the CSA since such drug would not meet the criterion of "a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States." 21 USC 812(b)."

granted this is the problem with it being state and not federal. feds whould keep it scedule 1 yet a state is using it for medical use..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived