How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Edited the first of a double-post (oops) in order to bring you new content.

1) Slogo--I heard you were injured in an accident; I am wishing you a swift recovery. If there is anything I can do you help you out, call us!

2) Yesterday at RenFest was much fun, in spite of my having a touch of something. I am hoping it's just bad allergies. So far today, I am pretty well, albeit unfocused.

Edited by taysteewonderbunny

I'm annoyed. The people across the hall are being loud and rude. It is a monday night. Why are they drunk and loud? Someone from that party so far has crushed 3 beer cans outside, threw the cigarette container, ripped a sign off the door, made a sharpie smiley face on the doors glass, and most likely barfed. Our hallway smells like beer. Ugh. I need more smokes to deal with this crap and I only have one left.

I think I am finally getting over this cold. Which is AWESOME!!

And I feel like I can fit the one class in my schedule next semester, that I need for degree number 2, along with the last I need for degree number 1 and I graduate college in May with TWO degrees and a certificate!!! I am sooooo excited. I never even graduated high school (technically). I dropped out and got my GED a month before my class graduated (back when you could do that).

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic