How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Excellent. I've been working with Kundalini techniques, visualization and deep, abdominal breathing which must be constant; not the asanas/postures even though I have tried Half Lotus/Zazen occasionally in the past. Its been wonderful, terrifying, and crazy.

Good work. :) Just make sure you remember to ground it. Going into spontaneous kriyas in public can be quite awkward.

Guest Megalicious

Conceptual foundations of nursing practice. Very boring.

Let me know if you need some help/references/research help. I had a 122 class two years ago that I still have shit tone of notes and PPT on (VIA U of M).

Most of what I have is Pages, but I have some PPT and I can convert it and send it your way- what course is it for, if you don't mind me asking ? =)

The new med is working! I may be free from medical hell soon!

My infusions brought my tsat up AMAZINGLY! So my Anemia is under control for the first time in 20 years. Which makes me very happy because 10 weeks of that was TERRIBLE. But I lived (though my last one was in June and my arm is still bruised!) and the number show it was very worth it. I don't feel any different ... But 20 years is an awful long time. It may take awhile to feel it.

I'm glad they finally figured out what it was and the treatments are working. I hope they stay that way.

Now all I have to do is stay monitored ... And monitored for the pesky heart problem. With two parents with the same degenerative heart condition, that was pretty much a given. I got it and my brother didn't.

I'm hungry and yet I know that I have eaten enough. I'm anxious but I'm fine where I'm sitting. I'm excited about this weekend but I'm dreading this week. I'm missing someone but I doubt they will be able to answer me right away because of phone problems. I'm tired but I don't want to go to bed. I want one person here with me, but I know he can't be. I'm lonely, but I'm fine. I want to be emotional, but I know I shouldn't be. I have lost my want to do things I love, but I still do them. I want to go on a shopping spree but I know I don't have the money to spend. I really want McDonald fries, but I know I shouldn't because it involves money and it's late.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic