How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

I feel like it isn't easy to be a 44-year-old senior in Cosmetology school (as of next week). Because of the extent of my knowledge on nails,makeup, and color,I get the distinct honour of being talked about behind my back. I get called a loud-mouthed know-it-all. Oh, excuse me, you slow-moving, I-take-2-hours-for-a-haircut-and-STILL-fuck-it-up whores, good luck graduating.

Bitches.

See you in about 2 years when you fuck up so badly that you're forced to do it over and I'M your Educator.

Fuck them. *hugs*

Lucky!

I have 3 beautiful, amazing, healthy daughters. I have the most wonderful friends a girl could want. I have a challenging career that beats the f out of me, but can be so rewarding..and it pays the bills. I have fun hobbies :wink I feel strong and alive, with lots to look forward too...... and I have an amazing sex life. :thumbsup:

Yes, I feel very lucky and appreciative. Thank you to all of those that touch my life and help make it so wonderful. :flower:

I feel like I need to kick myself in the arse, I conquered the non-exercising bug, and the unhealthy-eating bug, now I have to cure the employment bug.. I need to finish fixing my resume, and start looking for more work.. *sighs* I really hate looking for jobs. :( Luckily what I'm doing now is enough to support me for a while, provided it lasts.

Edited by hunhee

I feel like I need to kick myself in the arse, I conquered the non-exercising bug, and the unhealthy-eating bug, now I have to cure the employment bug.. I need to finish fixing my resume, and start looking for more work.. *sighs* I really hate looking for jobs. :( Luckily what I'm doing now is enough to support me for a while, provided it lasts.

+1 on this Im right there with you. I love what I do for a living but its time to change locations or companys. I need help with my resume' as I SUCK at wording things LOL

Good Luck :):thumbsup:

I feel like it isn't easy to be a 44-year-old senior in Cosmetology school (as of next week). Because of the extent of my knowledge on nails,makeup, and color,I get the distinct honour of being talked about behind my back. I get called a loud-mouthed know-it-all. Oh, excuse me, you slow-moving, I-take-2-hours-for-a-haircut-and-STILL-fuck-it-up whores, good luck graduating.

Bitches.

See you in about 2 years when you fuck up so badly that you're forced to do it over and I'M your Educator.

Oh wait...say what?? The 3 bitches didn't get 100% on the test today, and I did? Awww, poor pathetic bitches. I tried to help you, and all you did was talk shit.

I'm feeling smug. And I like it.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic