How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Peaceful. It was a wonderful ending to a busy and fruitful day. :heart:

Now that Kee is asleep I feel I must finish the end of this project - tis priority.

you know how, if you're on a busy street, like in a major city, and you're walking along, part of the crowd? then you step out, stand against a wall, and watch people go by - people who don't notice you, pay absolutely no attention to you, because you're out on the fringe and not in with them?

kind of like that, but more isolated...

Like today has been great so far; I went out and got a new set of tires on my truck, and it rides better now.

As long as one can afford it, new tires are always a good thing!

Now I hope you remembered the alignment young man, or it's back to the shop for you!

1216054.jpg

You know it's important for all vehicles, but ESPECIALLY ones with Four Wheel Drive.

I'm feeling like I love how people can just go on with life and not give a fuck about the pain they cause another person in the process.

That's how they cope.

Guys especially.

If they actually had to think about the pain they caused, they would have a hard time moving forward.

Better to just be dicks, and insulate themselves than confront the damage they've done.

OMG this guy.... wow.

:thanks:

bean tells me that all the time too! :heart:

Excited to be going downstate this weekend. It's going to be nice to hang out with Angel :) Also very excited about karaoke..

I'm on the way. You should stop by and say 'ello

I have the "What's Up With That?" Song stuck in my head.

You should try this one instead.

I'm feeling like I did not make the best use of my day, but that's okay.

At least I got to spend it with my bean.

Edited by the eternal

That's how they cope.

Guys especially.

If they actually had to think about the pain they caused, they would have a hard time moving forward.

Better to just be dicks, and insulate themselves than confront the damage they've done.

At least your honest, Eternal. Thanks:)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic